Honored Contributor

Re: 👍🏾 POWER Season 6 grand finale 👍🏾

@Tique wrote:

"Spoilers" is not included in the title. 

I rarely include "Spoilers" in my titles because I expect folks to use the "Spoiler" icon when spoiling.<----is that a word? Smiley LOL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac   as stated above if I didn't want to know, I wouldn't open the thread. If I post on a thread immediately after a show is telecast I do try to be considerate of those who are in another time zone before posting information relevant to that show. If I just had to post something it would be vague like "Didn't see that coming" which would mean nothing if you hadn't see the show. That's basically what I was trying to say to the person I warned. She posted about a person being killed and gave his name. I knew about it because I watched it On Demand much earlier in the day.

You just posted a Spoiler with the tag. The show was on over 48 hours ago. That to me is more than a reasonable time to give people a chance to view the show so I don't see a need for a tag. That's just me.

@Annabellethecat66  and I have experienced these  "Spoiler" discussions and they can get nasty. I was trying to save someone from that.

On to something else, this is a Power thread that Annabellethecat started which talks about Holly's death so I need to read that one again.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

You just posted a Spoiler with the tag. The show was on over 48 hours ago. That to me is more than a reasonable time to give people a chance to view the show so I don't see a need for a tag. That's just me.

@Tique 

I have to agree w/you on that one.   I used it this time for those OPs who binge watch series days later.

Valued Contributor

@Mz iMac  and

Spoiler
Those bullet holes were yuge! And where was the security guard? Surely,they would have one in such a swanky place. 
Honored Contributor

I haven't watched any of this season yet.  It's sitting on my DVR.

I'm a person who doesn't mind spoilers (in fact I like spoilers).

Here's why.....I miss a lot of 'stuff' when I watch a show.  A spoiler helps me to know what to look for during the time I'm watching the show.

I realize everyone is different and some people don't like to know what's happening ahead of time.

But (at the risk of repeating myself) I just can't seem to understand how anyone can discuss a show without posting what's happening.  How?

And....maybe...why would you want to?  How can you dive into the show without....well...discussing it?

I'm not being flipant or acting smart (butt) but I truly don't understand.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66   @Mz iMac    Are you watching Power Confidential? If not, try to find the one for "King's Gambit" which is the episode of Power from last week. It's about 25 minutes. Worth the watch for us long-time Power fans.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@Tique   Yes, I watch Power Confidential.  It's also on YouTube.

Kings Gambit pt 1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg4sScHwbuI

Pt 2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s1kfSvYPrs

Tommy's jacket cost $10k faint.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac   I was floored. Either of us could have found something similar that looked as good for a whole lot less. Ya think?

Honored Contributor

@Tique  When I first saw that jacket, I wanted it!  I went so far as to go to Burlington Coat Factory in an attempt to find a replica.  No luck.  Now I know why! Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac   Keep going back and expand the search to some other stores that have a pretty decent Men's Dept, you might find it. Let me know if/when you do.