Honored Contributor

Re: 👍🏾 POWER Season 6 grand finale 👍🏾

[ Edited ]

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@Mz iMac- Disregard my question over on Animal Kingdom i was asking if there was a new Power post started and here it tis!!!!!

What excitement looks like almost everyone will be after each other!

Sorry to see Angie go.....................

Me too @Luvitorleaveit1. As much as I always pulled for Tasha, I did come to like Angela a lot. She was in a no win situation which I think she knew but she just couldn't give him up. I like Tasha wasn't happy about Angela's death and she reminded Tariq of all that Angela ultimately did for their family.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If I was Tariq's mother, I would currently be typing this post from Death Row.

Did Keisha the character or La La Anthony get butt implants? Smiley Surprised faint.gif

Tasha better listen to her mama!

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mz iMac wrote:

If I was Tariq's mother, I would currently be typing this post from Death Row.

Did Keisha the character or La La Anthony get butt implants? Smiley Surprised faint.gif

Tasha better listen to her mama!

@Mz iMac   If I had someone like him, I would be right there with you. We would be trading stories about: "Who did it better?" and "Who did it first?". Of course the answer to both questions would be me.

. Minion Spitting Out Popcorn GIF - Minions Lol Laugh GIFs

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

I know one thing Keisha went from a screamish I don't want to get involved when she had (or has) her store and Keisha had other plans to use the store for other activities to now being the ride or die chick for Tommy.

LOL I didn't notice Keisha's booty but am planning to watch it again just because it was so good.

Tariq needs to be knocked down a peg or two he is way too disrespectful but considering his parents "career choice" not entirely surprising.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac- I forgot to mention why did Fiddy replace Joe doing the theme song?  I thought something was wrong with my t.v volume and I found out it was Trey Songz or whatever his name is singing the theme, a lot of complaints from the fans of the show are voicing their complaints to Fiddy.

I know a lot of people don't care about the theme song but I really liked it I thought it was perfect for the opening of the show.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1  I also thought the new theme song w/Songz was perfect.  However, I was confused why Fiddy changed it for the finale season? confused.gif  Very strange indeed.  Then.........

The local radio station I listen too stated that Fiddy is currently working on a sequel

Power Book II: Ghost'.  Mary J. Blidge will be one of the main stars.  It's possible this new theme song was really a preview theme song for Power II?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

Trey Songz is getting his feelings hurt big time.  I prefer Joe personally I buy his CD's but I would not buy a Trey Songz CD not that he is bad just not what I listen to and  I can't recall anything he did other than the Power theme.

I heard Mary J is joining the cast but I am sure he won't be adding his ex Vivica Fox to the roster it took her too long time to get over their relationship she's my girl but she talked about their breakup way too much and way too long....get over it.

When the new sequel starts I'll just pass on the intro song if Fiddy keeps him.

Honored Contributor

They didn't keep the fact that Tommy is still alive from Ghost very long. I don't see Keisha and Tommy making it. He is never going to walk away from Tasha and if Keisha keeps pushing it, she may be the one who's left alone.

Esteemed Contributor

I was surprised too that they didn't keep the fact that Tommy was still alive a secret if you can call it that considering their "business" I guess it would have surfaced sooner than later. 

Esteemed Contributor

Just finish watching last week's episode so that I don't get too backed up and there are a lot of "bodies" this season.