Don  Johnson was my crush.

He still looks good,

I watch Nash Bridges on Mondays.

Still love Miami Vice, too

Don-Johnson-eyes-hair-color.jpg

@software 

He was mine, too!

You should have seen my bedroom walls.

Practically every square inch was covered with pictures of him from magazines such as Teen Beat and Tiger Beat, and I would save the articles about him, too.

I also bought his album "Heartbeat" and the VHS video that went with it.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

Re: POLICE CLASSIC "HUNTER" IS ON ITS WAY

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

@software wrote:

Don  Johnson was my crush.

He still looks good,

I watch Nash Bridges on Mondays.

Still love Miami Vice, too

Don-Johnson-eyes-hair-color.jpg

@software 

He was mine, too!

You should have seen my bedroom walls.

Practically every square inch was covered with pictures of him from magazines such as Teen Beat and Tiger Beat, and I would save the articles about him, too.

I also bought his album "Heartbeat" and the VHS video that went with it.

Don Johnson is in a new movie coming out this month "Knives Out" plus there are  plans for a Nash Bridges movie.   He's still very active.   The camera loves him.  He really has a great presence on screen.   Plus s e x y as all get out!

Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

Don Johnson is in a new movie coming out this month "Knives Out" plus there are  plans for a Nash Bridges movie.   He's still very active.   The camera loves him.  He really has a great presence on screen.   Plus s e x y as all get out!

I just this minute saw the "Knives Out" commercial.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Valued Contributor

ALL THOSE OLD SHOWS CAN NOT COMPARE WITH WHATS ON TODAY   JUNK  I LOVED MISSION IMPOSSABLE    HERE IT WAS ON AT 8 IN THE MORNING  I WAS UP  SURE MISS IT   WISH THEY WOULD RERUN THEM    KEEP  DREAMING 

Honored Contributor

Oh, yeah, @elizabethl123,  "Mission Impossible" was huge fun.  Loved all the different cast members who rotated through, Stephen Hill, Peter Graves, Barbara Bain, Martin Landau, Greg Morris, et al.   I could see our whole family getting into that-- must put on the list for future DVD acquisition!  

Valued Contributor

Just an FYI @elizabethl123 @Oznell , seasons 1-7 of Mission Impossible and seasons 1-7 of Hunter are free on Amazon Prime Video. (DH pays $119/year for Amazon Prime because he orders quite a bit from there so the free shipping more than makes up for it. But I like it because we get Amazon Prime video for free along with it. There are lots of old Tv shows from the 50's, 60's and 70's that you can get for free and watch anytime you want on Amazon Prime. I've also found some good British movies and documentaries).

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The original Hawaii five-0 was good but the new one is terrible....just like Magnum, PI. They should just leave well enough alone!  Still waiting for more Jesse Stone movies with Tom Selleck on Hallmark.....

Honored Contributor

Great tip, @cimeranrose -- thank you!

Oh, agreed, @lovesrecess --  the original "Hawaii 5-0" was vastly superior.   Most re-makes just don't have the original sensibility and values of earlier productions; they are derivative, and often callow writing results in lame scripts.  But the producers mistakenly still think they can "improve" on the original....  

Honored Contributor

I too was always a huge fan of Quincy, love Jack Klugman!!

Respected Contributor

Hunter was a staple in my house. My grandfather loved the show and we'd watch it together. He was a big cop show fan, as am I. I also like TJ Hooker. Crackle is airing some of those shows for free, along with Starsky & Hutch, and Charlie's Angels. And I think Tubi TV has a lot of Hunter episodes for free too.