Honored Contributor

Re: POLICE CLASSIC "HUNTER" IS ON ITS WAY

Oh, I'd definitely like "Hawaii Five-O",  @twinsister..   That, and maybe "The Streets of San Francisco" as well....

Respected Contributor

I loved Quincy the Medical Examiner.  COZI TV discontinued it a few months ago. I sent a letter to COZI TV to complain but never heard back.

Esteemed Contributor

@Oznell - Streets of San Francisco was good too.  Also liked Kojak and have been watching it on COZI.   There were certainly a lot of good police shows back ln the day.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Reever wrote:

I loved Quincy the Medical Examiner.  COZI TV discontinued it a few months ago. I sent a letter to COZI TV to complain but never heard back.

---

I watched Quincy when it was on recently, probably COZI TV as you mentioned. I just love Jack Klugman, and thoroughly enjoyed watching that show. I hope they bring it back so I can see the episodes I missed.

I have seen at least some of the episodes of most of the shows listed in this thread, and enjoyed them, particularly Barnaby Jones, Kojak, Cannon, Streets of San Francisco, Diagnosis Murder, etc., but a few episodes of Hunter was a few too many for me. Cheers to those who like it!

Valued Contributor

Forgot to mention Naked City, one of my favorites of these old detective series. One  of the retro channels has been showing it recently. Good show, possibly older than most of the others mentioned in this thread.

Respected Contributor

Agree with you, @Oznell  , re Fred Dryer.  His great chemistry with Stepfanie Kramer was never achieved with her replacement, Lauren Lane, even though I believe Lane's  character and Dryer's developed a romantic interest.  On the other hand, Lane was perfectly cast on The Nanny as the stuck-up CeeCee -- she had superb comic timing (as did everyone else on that show).

Respected Contributor

Robert Urich was definitely my favorite, @Citrine1 !  He died way too young, as did his wife, Heather Menzies.

Esteemed Contributor

@Oznell  Until recently, Hunter was on one of our local stations every Sunday night.  Still watched.  I also wish they would bring back Silk Stalkings.  Loved it and watched every Sunday night at 10.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

You were lucky, @SXMGirl -- one of my big beefs is that the only retro stations we get, MeTV and FETV and one or two others, never seem to carry shows like "Hunter"....

Esteemed Contributor

OMG!  Sooooooo 80's!!!!!!! *lol*

And I was a teen in the 80's, so I have a certain fondness for that decade.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.