Trusted Contributor

PLEASE PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY, THANK YOU!

Please help me. I do not know why Peter had Jason kept in Russia (or wherever) for those 5 years. I must have missed several shows, but I have no idea?

Thank you for putting me out of my misery.

Honored Contributor

Re: PLEASE PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY, THANK YOU!

@keithsmom65 wrote:

Please help me. I do not know why Peter had Jason kept in Russia (or wherever) for those 5 years. I must have missed several shows, but I have no idea?

Thank you for putting me out of my misery.

@keithsmom65 

Sorry, but I really have no idea what show you're referring to.  

Honored Contributor

have to stay in misery , I guess.

Respected Contributor

I'm going to guess...General Hospital 

Honored Contributor

Jason left the show for 5 yrs. so they replaced him with Drew.  Drew thought he was Jaon because of the memory transfer that Helena had the Doc. do to him.  She had hoped to turn Jason - Stone Cold - into her personal killing machine, but since the real Jason had already had a brin trauma it didn't work on him --- hence, transfer his memories into Drew.  Then Drew was in a car wreck and forgot everyting.  When he did start remembering, it was Jason's memories.  

Helena couldn't keep the real Jason so Peter took him, hopeing to train him to kill his father...Faison.  Ava found him in the hospital and helped him escapre.  That's when Jason returned to Port Charles to try to find out what was going on.  He stayed in hiding for a time and watched while his memories started coming back to him.

I think that's it in a nutshell.  Come over to the General Hospital thread and everyone will be happy to fill in the blanks that I've left out.  There will be another GH thread started soon for Oct. so watch for it, too.

Hope this helps some @keithsmom65 .

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Trusted Contributor

Thanks @Preds! You explained that really well and reminded me of some stuff. I'm on the gh thread and thought I knew most of this but some was new to me. Have a great day. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Renata22 wrote:

Thanks @Preds! You explained that really well and reminded me of some stuff. I'm on the gh thread and thought I knew most of this but some was new to me. Have a great day. Smiley Happy

You're welcome @Renata22 .  I left out a lot, but the writers are always omitting or adding stuff anyway so it's hard to keep up.  LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Super Contributor

@keithsmom65, his father, Faison wanted Peter to kill him after his memory transfer. Peter kept him alive because he wanted Jason to kill his father, Faison. That's why he kept him in that Russian facility. 

Trusted Contributor

Thank you so very much. Your reply was very nice and I think I have it now.I'll check the October thread.