Esteemed Contributor

What is the purpose of this segment???  I don't get it.   Does anyone have an answer??

Honored Contributor

I guess they think we enjoy commentary from the 90 Day crew? Last year I read that the show was going to be cancelled until TLC was bombarded by requests to keep it on the air. I rarely watch it. I just can't deal with some of these senseless and awful pairings.

Honored Contributor

I really don't get it, either.   I watch the regular iterations of the franchise, but I don't need to see each episode again reiterated by these folks.   It must have enough viewership to keep it going, so more power to 'em.  It's just not for me.

Respected Contributor

Sometimes I just want the Pillow Talk version and miss the regular show just to get the commentary.  

......You look like I need a drink.....
Esteemed Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

Sometimes I just want the Pillow Talk version and miss the regular show just to get the commentary.  

Same here.  The bunch they have on this season doesn't interest me that much, so I just watch Pillow Talk and get the edited version.  

Esteemed Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

Same here.  The bunch they have on this season doesn't interest me that much, so I just watch Pillow Talk and get the edited version.  

@Citrine1 @CAcableGirl2   I would do that too, but I just can't stand Molly's cackling and I don't think Robert and Annie contribute anything either.  I also don't "get" why Kim and her son and Tom and his sister (from the UK) are on either.  None of them have much to say, and when they do, they think it's so cute..... I just can't handle an hour of all of them.  I do like Tim and Veronica and Armando and Kenny (in Mexico).... I could handle those two couples for the whole hour..... JMO

Respected Contributor

I love Pillow Talk.  Sometimes I watch it instead of 90 Day.  They are funny and often  say stuff some of the viewers are actually thinking. A few of the couples I really don't care for. 

Respected Contributor

Re: PILLOW TALK

[ Edited ]

I saw the Very early episodes and Pillow Talk commentators were hilarious!  Really, really funny, as in making fun of the show, but that didn't last-

Now they are just boring cheerleaders, "Yay, 90D, go team!".  It needs to be over. 

Respected Contributor

I love Pillow Talk because they are saying the same things I am yelling at the tv (and scaring my dogs).