Honored Contributor

Seems redundant and self-indulgent. It’s one of the award shows I never watch.

Honored Contributor

Re: PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARDS

@Shanus wrote:

Seems redundant and self-indulgent. It’s one of the award shows I never watch.

Yeah, never underestimate who regular people will vote for...I don't know how the only awards show real people vote for can be "redundant."

Honored Contributor

Popular doesn't always mean good. It's kind of the McDonalds of award shows.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Well, McDonald's is loved by some.  And like by others as a guilty pleasure.  What I don't understand is why we're talking about it since the show isn't going to be on until November 2018..

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

Well, McDonald's is loved by some.  And like by others as a guilty pleasure.  What I don't understand is why we're talking about it since the show isn't going to be on until November 2018..

I didn't mean that McDonalds wasn't tasty, but it's not quality food. I like Cheetos, but they won't win any culinary awards, LOL

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

I didn't mean that McDonalds wasn't tasty, but it's not quality food. I like Cheetos, but they won't win any culinary awards, LOL

@QVCkitty1, I agree with you.  These are the People's Choice Awards for next November, and I think I've never heard of them before.

I'm thinking of those Lay's potato chips contests every year.  The people vote for them, some of the flavors are just gross.  And the "people's choice" Oreo flavor.  I don't eat chips or Oreos but I've heard most of the chips and the Fruity Pebbles Oreos are not good at all.  

The people have had their say.  Their taste is...theirs.