Honored Contributor

Re: PEOPLE MAGAZINE: JULIA ROBERTS

@country gal wrote:

Have they ever picked Charlize Theron? I think she is drop-dead BEAUTIFUL!!

Depending on the makeup, lighting  and situation, a woman can look pretty, attractive or beautiful .....   I think Charlize is attractive, but not beautiful ....  However, I believe it was she that did a perfume commercial that was really striking.   JMO.

Related image

Related image

Respected Contributor

@Silver Lining

tell us puhleeze how you really feel.  you threw in everything but the kitchen sink.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think Charlize is stunning.  She looks good with the shortest of hair.  She looks good with long hair.  Her facial features are about perfect as far as symmetry.  

Julia is very pretty.  I do not think she's beautiful.

I think Jen Aniston is adorable. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SydneyH wrote:

Interesting choice, I hear a lot of negative feedback about Ms. Roberts, secondly her teeth are too big for her face imo.

Who knows what to believe. 

One of my co workers saw her years ago when she was at a sales meeting.  The group stayed at the Bellagio.  They were filming the first Ocean's movie there.  She said Julia would not speak wtih the group that was watching (roped off), and she got into the elevator and wouldn't make eye contact with anyone.  They said Matt Damon and George Clooney were super nice and came over to say "hi" to everyone.  

I questioned my friend multiple times as at the time, I was a big JR, "fan".  She kept telling me that I can think what I want, but that she thought Julia was a real snot.  She said she would not even smile at the crowd and ignored them all.

Like I said, who knows what to believe.  I just found it odd that my friend would say this if there was no semblance of truth to it.

She seems like a nice person, but then that actor on that Howard Stern interview also said she was a snob and basically ignored him the first week or so of filming.  The only reason she warmed up a bit as she finally discovered he was super funny and she liked that--he said--"too late".  He did not have kind things to say about her.  

Honored Contributor

@ladyroxanne wrote:

@Silver Lining

tell us puhleeze how you really feel.  you threw in everything but the kitchen sink.

LOL Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@ladyroxanne wrote:

@Silver Lining

@ladyroxanne

Yeah, I thought the same thing.  lol   Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

My first thought was why does that list or sexist man alive list even exist at all.  It's old.  Is it to sell magazine's?