Honored Contributor

Re: PEOPLE MAGAZINE: JULIA ROBERTS

@LilacTree wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

I like her, but I think Aishwarya Rai is much more beautiful. 

@jaxs mom

She'll get her turn if she stays in Hollywood and gets some relevant parts in movies.

What are you talking about? She's a huge star, and she's done "Hollywood" movies. Although she doesn't need to, she's so huge in India. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

Ditto this.   A lot of females are more beautiful than Julia.

Has anyone measured her long and large nostrils?  So unattractive. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Respected Contributor

Oh please. Can't they find any new blood?  

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Valued Contributor

Have they ever picked Charlize Theron? I think she is drop-dead BEAUTIFUL!!

Respected Contributor

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

LOL, that's kinda mean but true. I've heard her referred to as looking like a horse. She has such a huge mouth. I've tried to like her because she is from Smyrna, Georgia but her personality turns me off.

Honored Contributor

@Silver Lining wrote:

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

LOL, that's kinda mean but true. I've heard her referred to as looking like a horse. She has such a huge mouth. I've tried to like her because she is from Smyrna, Georgia but her personality turns me off.

@Silver Lining

Why?   Why would her birth place even matter?  It really has no relevance to her acting and beauty.  

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

I don't know who else was in the running but I've always thought that based on outside beauty alone Catherine Zeta-Jones is beyond beautiful.

Me, too! 😃

I'm a little biased, though, Zeta-Jones is Welsh.

Respected Contributor

Four or so years ago I stayed at a hotel for business in Beverly Hills where they have the Oscar Nominees luncheon.  Julia was nominated for August Osage County for Best Supporting Actress.  I stood in the lobby and watched when I realized what was happening to see the all of the oscar nominees arrive.  Only residents of the hotel could be in the lobby while the event was going on.  Julia Roberts looks even prettier in person and is very tall.  I knew intellectually she was tall, but with her high heels she was over 6 feet.  She also was very friendly and charming to the very small group that wanted photo's with her.  There were several big stars that arrived Meryl Streep, Christian Bale, Amy Adams, Michael McConaughey, Cate Blanchett, Sandra Bullock, Leonardo DiCaprio.  They were all better and much younger looking in person and quite friendly to the people who were watching them arrive in the lobby.  The only really non friendly actress was Lupito Nyongo.  But Julia could not have been lovelier.

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Silver Lining wrote:

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

@Silver Lining

Why?   Why would her birth place even matter?  It really has no relevance to her acting and beauty.  

Sorry, I should have explained that Julia and I were from neighboring towns, Smyrna and Marietta. I always root for our locals to succeed! Julia made it big, REALLY BIG, but IMO, she is not pretty, much less beautiful. She's downright ugly without a skilled makeup artist and special lighting. Also, personality and behavior influence how individuals are physically perceived. Julia was, how shall we say, rude and unpleasant?

Contributor