Honored Contributor

PBS .. 7pm - )60s Pop, Rock and Soul

ALERT One of our PBS stations tonight from 7 to 9 pm.
Honored Contributor

Re: PBS .. 7pm - )60s Pop, Rock and Soul

@ALRATIBA I see these all the time on PBS. If I'm interested I  DVR so I can bypass all the fund raising junk.

Respected Contributor

Wow I would love to see that show but my PBS station is showing Samantha Brown's Place then Antiques Road Show at 7 pm CST and no 60s etc show at all tonight.  This is the only PBS station I have. 

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:
ALERT One of our PBS stations tonight from 7 to 9 pm.

I recorded this about 2 months ago. It never goes out of style for me!  Love the groups from the 50s. But this one is good, too.

Esteemed Contributor

@ALRATIBA  and @Judaline 

I usually can find 'these great PBS' memory music specials, and at this time, our PBS did not have, but will possibly by tomorrow. 

I appreciate all ...and... ADORE worthwhile music, along with the 50s, even though I did not know that era as I did with a later following. I have no idea what IS OUT there now. Heard snippets of something...more like noise. 

My husband purchased for me the entire CD set of 20+ over 8 years ago and those will be passed on to our son as a SURPRISE TOKEN to MOMs / DADs music even though there is a 5 year spread in our ages.

My husband was always in to jazz being a professional, and knew very little of what I LISTENED to from high school days. 

Thank you for posting.

......... 🌸 And HELLO to @Judaline ....have not been here for several months, although did come on to reply and ♥️ many notifications from July and October 2022. 

Wonderful to see your name(s).

NAES1

Honored Contributor

@NAES1 wrote:

@ALRATIBA  and @Judaline 

I usually can find 'these great PBS' memory music specials, and at this time, our PBS did not have, but will possibly by tomorrow. 

I appreciate all ...and... ADORE worthwhile music, along with the 50s, even though I did not know that era as I did with a later following. I have no idea what IS OUT there now. Heard snippets of something...more like noise. 

My husband purchased for me the entire CD set of 20+ over 8 years ago and those will be passed on to our son as a SURPRISE TOKEN to MOMs / DADs music even though there is a 5 year spread in our ages.

My husband was always in to jazz being a professional, and knew very little of what I LISTENED to from high school days. 

Thank you for posting.

......... 🌸 And HELLO to @Judaline ....have not been here for several months, although did come on to reply and ♥️ many notifications from July and October 2022. 

NAES1

And hello right back to you, @NAES1 . I wondered where you were. I was about to send out an APB or BOTLO!! Glad to see you have surfaced! I love all music! Especially the advent of R&R and the standards from the 40s. The war years had the greatest songs-like "Ill Be Seeing You" among others. Sad songs, some of them. And then there's the British Invasion! See, all music, lol.

Don't be a stranger.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@NAES1 wrote:

@ALRATIBA  and @Judaline 

Thank you for posting.

NAES1

And hello right back to you, @NAES1 . I wondered where you were. I was about to send out an APB or BOTLO!! Glad to see you have surfaced! I love all music! Especially the advent of R&R and the standards from the 40s. The war years had the greatest songs-like "Ill Be Seeing You" among others. Sad songs, some of them. And then there's the British Invasion! See, all music, lol.

Don't be a stranger.

Sweet Judaline🌹~ 

"...you have no idea how much I've missed y o u and our MOVIES. I do have a rather long story of not being here, some was a need for a very good cause, another ....something I had not antipated. I'll tell you in full ( and Oznell ), along with our movie gurus very soon. 

Really MISSED you. Each time I see your avatar photo, I do think that, OF you, being her.  Never change that photo. You are beautiful in so many ways. 

Sending hugs and 🧡wherever you are, but with our movies, OZNELL knows I'll bring the popcorn.

Yes, it's been since July being here. I have good reasonS.

I am okay. Do not worry. You are the sweetest.

Hello to our family at MOVIE time.... HUGS to our Oznell, too. [ She is my movie mentor, as well as *you*

@Judaline 

2.07.'23

NAES.... - now NAES1 mmmh(?).   B. 

Honored Contributor

@NAES1 wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@NAES1 wrote:

@ALRATIBA  and @Judaline 

Thank you for posting.

NAES1

Don't be a stranger.

Sweet Judaline🌹~ 

"...you have no idea how much I've missed y o u and our MOVIES. I do have a rather long story of not being here, some was a need for a very good cause, another ....something I had not antipated. I'll tell you in full ( and Oznell ), along with our movie gurus very soon. 

Really MISSED you. Each time I see your avatar photo, I do think that, OF you, being her.  Never change that photo. You are beautiful in so many ways. 

Sending hugs and 🧡wherever you are, but with our movies, OZNELL knows I'll bring the popcorn.

Yes, it's been since July being here. I have good reasonS.

I am okay. Do not worry. You are the sweetest.

Hello to our family at MOVIE time.... HUGS to our Oznell, too. [ She is my movie mentor, as well as *you*

@Judaline 

2.07.'23

NAES.... - now NAES1 mmmh(?).   B. 

Nice to 'talk' to you @NAES1 . Life gets in the way, I know. Since you're back  I'll watch for you here, there and everywhere and say Hi! The only news I have is we're expecting two more grandbabies in the summer. I look at them and think, how did I do it???

Ha Ha. 

See ya around, kiddo!