Honored Contributor

PAUL NEWMAN FANS-- FLASH REMINDER!

Wednesday, 8:00 p.m. Eastern--  "The Young Philadelphians"--  Paul Newman, Barbara Rush, Alexis Smith, Brian Keith, Billie Burke

Wednesday, 10:30 p.m. Eastern--  "The Long, Hot Summer"--  Paul Newman, Joanne Woodward, Anthony Franciosa Orson Welles, Lee Remick, Angela Lansbury

Honored Contributor

Re: PAUL NEWMAN FANS-- FLASH REMINDER!

Honored Contributor

I'm waiting for Hud and The Verdict!!

Honored Contributor

Trusted Contributor

@kaydee50 : Exodus for me. That face🥰

Honored Contributor

@Sadiesadie  Unfortuately, I do not think Exodus is part of TCM's schedule for PN this month.

Honored Contributor

That face, body, there will never be another like him. Paul, thanks for sharing your talent with the rest of us mere mortals. See you on the other side. 

Honored Contributor

My favorites:
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid - you get Redford and Newman
Cat on a Hot Tin Roof - I half-expect my 📺 to combust with Taylor and Newman on the same screen.
Respected Contributor

Will be watching. Love Paul Newman. He had talent, was handsome and a good man. Oh those blue eyes! Always look forward to his movies. Going to walk now.

Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

Wednesday, 8:00 p.m. Eastern--  "The Young Philadelphians"--  Paul Newman, Barbara Rush, Alexis Smith, Brian Keith, Billie Burke

Wednesday, 10:30 p.m. Eastern--  "The Long, Hot Summer"--  Paul Newman, Joanne Woodward, Anthony Franciosa Orson Welles, Lee Remick, Angela Lansbury

@Oznell   Love this movie, The Young Philadelphians.  I recorded it eons ago, and came across it recently, so will watch it soon.  I have so many VHS tapes and dvds that sometimes I don't see this or that one for quite a while, have to get a flashlight and bend over to read the labels I put on, not easy, lol.  Barbara Rush was always a favorite actress of mine, and Joanne Woodward looks fabulous in this movie. 

I also recorded The Long Hot Summer, another great movie, watched it a few months ago.

Recently, due to a lack of much on tv. I have been watching old movies on VHS or DVD, makes for such an enjoyable evening.