Honored Contributor

Re: PAO AND RUSS ARE THE WORST COMBINATION

Keeping the baby to herself will backfire....

off subject but dh and I had our 1st granddaughter a lot when she was young...10 years later came baby #2...I begged for her parents to let us keep her overnight, for the evening, etc.  She NEVER stayed with us....there was never an opportunity to bond with her.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Pao's Mother-in-law lives in another state, so won't be around that often, so she should just let her love and handle the baby while she is there, then she can have her baby all to herself when she leaves, probably doesn't even want Russ to handle the baby.

I knew a woman who, when her 5yr old began kindergarten, would show up in the cafeteria at lunch to help him, she got an earful from the nuns, so took him out of that school and into another.  I had never heard of a parent doing something like this, and the boy and she argued all of the time, very loudly,he was a handful, spoiled, right in front of me and DD, made me uncomfortable, and she said she kept a diary so that when he grew up and asked why she didn't have any more children, she would show him the diary, LOL, it was so bizarre that afterward,at home, I had to laugh.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

What about Libby and Andrrrrrei???  Can't stand either one of them.

She makes believe she is crazy about him (for her family's sake) and he is a real jerk.  Everyone says the baby looks just like him but we didn't get that close up to see her (at least I didn't) to notice who she looks like.  Honestly, I don't think Libby is any beauty either.  She and her sisters resemble each other a lot but I like her sisters.  I think there are four of them (sisters) but we never see the other one..  There are 6 brothers too and we never see them at all.

Mom is a pretty woman and it was really very nice of Andrrrrei to call her at 3 am to come to the hospital.  Why didn't he allow her to come there earlier when LIbby wanted her there?  I don't get any of that anyway.  In my day nobody went into the labor/delivery room - not even the dad.  I didn't want anyone there anyway.  Things have changed.  Now the whole neighborhood is supposed to be there for support, I guess.  LOL

I was surprised that he even let the sisters hold the baby.  I didn't think things were going to go well, but I guess he decided to be nice for a few minutes.  Can't stand him anyway.  Don't like either one of them..... JMO

@sophiamarie  I find them boring. On her instagram she has a quote from the bible which surprised me. Here's a pic of the baby. You may have already seen this pic. I've seen others and don't think she's changed much. I don't know who she favors.

image.png

@colliemom4   I think the baby looks like Elizabeth.