Honored Contributor

PA '90-Day Fiancé' Star On Most-Wanted Fugitive List: U.S. Marshals

[ Edited ]

Michael Baltimore, who appeared in several episodes of the TLC show "90 Day Fiancé," is accused of killing a barbershop owner.

CARLISLE, PA — A Pennsylvania man who appeared on several episodes of the TLC reality series "90 Day Fiancé" has since landed a role as one of 15 fugitives most wanted by the U.S. Marshals, the agency announced this week.

Michael Anthony Baltimore, 39, is wanted in connection with the May 2021 murder of Kendell Jerome Cook, the owner of GQ Barbershop on North Hanover Street in Carlisle, authorities said in a news release.

According to the U.S. Marshals Office, Baltimore entered Cook's barbershop and shot him and two others. Cook died from his injuries, authorities said.

Baltimore, who is also a barber, worked for Cook until 2019, according to a report by People magazine.

Court documents obtained by PennLive showed that Cook had been receiving threats from Baltimore for nearly two months prior to the shooting.

Multiple rewards have been offered for information leading to Baltimore's arrest. The U.S. Marshals Office is offering a $25,000 reward, while the state Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives and Cumberland County Crime Stoppers have offered $10,000 and $2,000, respectively.

According to authorities, Baltimore has an "extensive criminal history and is known to be violent. He should be considered armed and dangerous and should not be approached."

Esteemed Contributor

Re: PA '90-Day Fiancé' Star On Most-Wanted Fugitive List: U.S. Marshals

Terrible! Hope he is apprehended. DS & DDIL went to college in Carlisle. 

That barbershop is on a main street in a nice, quiet college town.

Honored Contributor

What makes it even sadder to me. Was that Baltimore worked for Cook until 2019. And then Baltimore shot Cook in May, 2021.

Made me wonder what was festering in Baltimore's brain from 2019 to May, 2021.

Honored Contributor

Another quality TLC participant.  Where do they find these people?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

As much as I watch that show I don't remember him ! I looked him up, saw his picture and still don't remember him or the year he was on the show.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

As much as I watch that show I don't remember him ! I looked him up, saw his picture and still don't remember him or the year he was on the show.  

@Goodie2shoes- he wasn't a participant, he appeared in  Happily Ever After? episodes for Ashley and Jay.

Honored Contributor

Wasn't he the barber that was Jay's friend?

Respected Contributor

@qbetzforreal Jay was a participant on the show. He & Ashley appeared in seaon 6 of 90-Day Fiance. They met when Ashley was visiting Jamaica. They wed in Las Vegas in 2018. They were divorced in March 2022.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Wasn't he the barber that was Jay's friend?

@colliemom4 yes. Remember when the 2 barbers (his friends at the time) called Ashley to tell her Jay was in the back of the barbershop having s%x with another girl. He was upset with them for telling and an altercation between them ensued.

Esteemed Contributor

The Producers of that show really vetted him  as a contestant.

I do remember hearing  that one contestant on that old "Dating game show ", Rodney Alcala  was a serial killer . I also vaguely remember another guy  contestant who was on another  more recent reality show  ? Bachlorette who killed a woman  and stuffed her in a suitcase .