Esteemed Contributor

Re: Ozzy Osbourne is leaving

@Sooner wrote:

Funny how you never hear one of these celebrities say, for example:  If I am going to preach to you about the environment, then I must myself give up my private jets before I tell you to be more mindful.

Have you ever heard that?  No.  I am so very tired of people espousing the lifestyle of  "Do as I say not as I do". "We should do these things, but only with YOUR money."

Give us an example of what you're speaking about @Sooner .  I'm not that in tune with celebrities who spout things they believe to know whether enough they walk their talk or not.  If you know of any, do share.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

Funny how you never hear one of these celebrities say, for example:  If I am going to preach to you about the environment, then I must myself give up my private jets before I tell you to be more mindful.

Have you ever heard that?  No.  I am so very tired of people espousing the lifestyle of  "Do as I say not as I do". "We should do these things, but only with YOUR money."

Give us an example of what you're speaking about @Sooner .  I'm not that in tune with celebrities who spout things they believe to know whether enough they walk their talk or not.  If you know of any, do share.

@gertrudecloset I am sure you either don't need an example or are of another mind set on celebrities. In either case, no need to hash it over. I'm sure anyone in this discussion understands the conversation.  

Honored Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

Filthy rich and the man can live anywhere he wants.  Waah waah waah.  I wouldn't mind if he would load up the plane with a few unhappy pro athletes on his way. 

@Sooner Net worth of $200MM is not "filthy rich."  He's rich.  And no, I can think of a lot of places with that net worth that he can't afford (not that he would want to go there anyway).

@gertrudecloset My goodness.  I did not know of his poverty. Woman Frustrated  

Esteemed Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@gertrudecloset I am sure you either don't need an example or are of another mind set on celebrities. In either case, no need to hash it over. I'm sure anyone in this discussion understands the conversation.  

You made a statement I don't understand.  I asked for clarity.  I don't know any high profile people who to know that if they speak something that they are not doing what they talk about.  We don't know how they live.  You describe a pot meet kettle but you don't know them either @Sooner 

Honored Contributor

@gertrudecloset I apologize for responding and wasting your time.  I know better.  My fault. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

Filthy rich and the man can live anywhere he wants.  Waah waah waah.  I wouldn't mind if he would load up the plane with a few unhappy pro athletes on his way. 

@Sooner Net worth of $200MM is not "filthy rich."  He's rich.  And no, I can think of a lot of places with that net worth that he can't afford (not that he would want to go there anyway).

@gertrudecloset My goodness.  I did not know of his poverty. Woman Frustrated  

It is in comparison to some others.  And for goodness sake, if you think $200MM is a lot of money why not go discover what real wealth is @Sooner .  We're not talking poverty.  We're talking filthy rich vs. rich.  He isn't even considered "wealthy."

Esteemed Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@gertrudecloset I apologize for responding and wasting your time.  I know better.  My fault. 

You should be sorry @Sooner Woman Frustrated

Regular Contributor

I'm a huge Ozzy fan, and I don't blame him.  Between the politics and the crime, this country is a mess.

Honored Contributor

What makes him think he won't run into just as many problems over there?  Maybe different or maybe the same. There are lots of problems in this world now.

Esteemed Contributor

@jubilant wrote:

What makes him think he won't run into just as many problems over there?  Maybe different or maybe the same. There are lots of problems in this world now.

Snooty types.  He and his wife strike me as snooty.  Exactly and if the $200MM isn't liquid and tied up in bitcoin then what @jubilant ?