Honored Contributor

Outlander 2018 - Spoilers (Possible)

They're showing repeats now so I wanted to find out when it would come back on.

For those interested in what to look forward to in 2018 I found this:

https://www.christianpost.com/news/outlander-season-4-premiere-news-spoilers-show-returns-in-2018-ja...

Valued Contributor

Re: Outlander 2018 - Spoilers (Possible)

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 So glad you enjoy the Outlander series.  As you can see by my name, I am a huge fan. The books are incredibly rich.  The show runners are doing a very good job with the STARZ series though.  Reading the books or listening to them on Audible will give you much more than the show. I’ve read all the books many times.

I am binge watching the series today.😀

i can’t wait for season four!

Honored Contributor

@sassenach1 I don't know if you get XM radio but if you do every Monday Entertainment Weekly station has two ladies who talk in depth about the previous episode.  They often have the show runners (writers, etc) on the show too.

They invite people to call in and ask questions and give their input.  It's fun to listen to.  I think you'd really enjoy it.

Valued Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@sassenach1 I don't know if you get XM radio but if you do every Monday Entertainment Weekly station has two ladies who talk in depth about the previous episode.  They often have the show runners (writers, etc) on the show too.

They invite people to call in and ask questions and give their input.  It's fun to listen to.  I think you'd really enjoy it.

Thanks, @Annabellethecat66. I’ll keep a look out for the XM show.  Just watched a clip from Season Four.  Can’t wait.