Honored Contributor

Anyone watching Outer Range on Amazon Prime?  I don't typically watch these types of shows, but I like Josh Brolin so we are watching it.  It's strange, but we are 6 episodes in so we are going to keep watching.  It's not one I would pick, but it IS Josh Brolin. Woman Very Happy

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

Anyone watching Outer Range on Amazon Prime?  I don't typically watch these types of shows, but I like Josh Brolin so we are watching it.  It's strange, but we are 6 episodes in so we are going to keep watching.  It's not one I would pick, but it IS Josh Brolin. Woman Very Happy

@SurferWife @Watching it too.....weird. It's like watching a train wreck to see what happens next. 

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife , I am watching it too.  Quite a cast of characters!  LM

Valued Contributor

I love this show. It's very weird indeed. It has Twin Peaks vibes to me.

Trusted Contributor

Yep we are watching it too...DW

Respected Contributor

My granddaughter is obsessed with that series, I have watched just a bit with her, it seemed like a teen thing to me but maybe I need to watch more?

Honored Contributor

Yes, I'm watching.  I like science fiction but this show is bizarre.  Six episodes in and we still don't know what is going on.  I'm watching, not because I like but because I'm committed and I want to know how it plays out.  And yeah.....there's Josh Brolin.

Respected Contributor

Help....fell asleep and missed the ending.

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Yes, I'm watching.  I like science fiction but this show is bizarre.  Six episodes in and we still don't know what is going on.  I'm watching, not because I like but because I'm committed and I want to know how it plays out.  And yeah.....there's Josh Brolin.

@chrystaltree how did it end, i fell asleep.

Super Contributor

We, also are 6 episodes in, and we are going to keep watching, I think.Love Josh Brolin, but this show is sooooo weird!! Totally agre with the OP, it is a train wreck, for sure!!! Wouldn't have started watching if it wasn't for gorgeous Josh.. so I must continue on!!