Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I’m just now catching up.  I think Dale should have his own show.  Not only is he nice to look at, he’s funny.

I love his interaction with the girls.  I especially love the way he loves Hazel so much.😀

@Annabellethecat66   Yes, except for calling one of the girls a jerk, bad example, which prompted one to call him a jerk and she was punished.  I don't like the beard, and I think he has lost weight.

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  It is so nice the way that family rally for each other. And the bonding Dale has with the Busby girls is so wonderful .  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@fresh kitty Her eye before surgery was crossed.I  know a nother family that has that problem also. I think I see Adam's eyes do that sometimes also.I usually runs in the Family.

Honored Contributor

I see the dad is complaining about working outside the home.  He wants to be home during the day.  Of course he is saying this while they are on a family vacation at Disney World, good grief obviously money is not a problem for them.  I remember Jon and Kate plus 8 going on all kinds of cool vacations.   I believe last year outdaughtered went to Hawaii, the whole family.  Great job to have I guess.  Most kids do not get to go to all of those places.  It is kind of getting old seeing all these trips.  

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I see the dad is complaining about working outside the home.  He wants to be home during the day.  Of course he is saying this while they are on a family vacation at Disney World, good grief obviously money is not a problem for them.  I remember Jon and Kate plus 8 going on all kinds of cool vacations.   I believe last year outdaughtered went to Hawaii, the whole family.  Great job to have I guess.  Most kids do not get to go to all of those places.  It is kind of getting old seeing all these trips.  

I'm sure TLC pays for these trips.

Respected Contributor

I watched the episode last night where they went on the Disney Cruise.  Do you think TLC bought out the cruise and filled it with employees and their families?

The reason I ask is a Disney Cruise is a special trip for the majority of people.  I think if I spent all that money for my family to attend I would be a bit miffed of the special treatment (being called out at dinner, etc) that the Buzby's got.  How do you explain to your child why the "turtle" at dinner isn't talking to him?

Honored Contributor

I watched some of this episode and was turned off by their entire trip. Regardless of who paid for it. Stupid move on TLC's part, but only one of many.

Respected Contributor

I watched it and did think it was shameless promotion for the DIsney line. Nonetheless, I love watching the girls and how funny and cute they are.  The kids doing yoga (or not doing yoga) was hilarious!  I think it's nice they got that vacation for free, since a Disney cruise costs an arm and three legs and they could never afford that for a family of 8.

Respected Contributor

@Grouchomarxsaid " I think it's nice they got that vacation for free, since a Disney cruise costs an arm and three legs and they could never afford that for a family of 8."

I have to say that even with a family of 8, they live better than I do.  I wouldn't be able to quit my job because I wanted to spend more time at home. 

Honored Contributor

@Travone wrote:

@Grouchomarxsaid " I think it's nice they got that vacation for free, since a Disney cruise costs an arm and three legs and they could never afford that for a family of 8."

I have to say that even with a family of 8, they live better than I do.  I wouldn't be able to quit my job because I wanted to spend more time at home. 

@Travone  I don't understand why he quit his job because this show most likely won't be on tv forever. There is another show I watch where the dad quit his job. Is this a thing now?