Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I watched a little of this show last night. Them staying with Dale and Crystal is a mess. Why don't they rent a house somewhere? They don't have to buy one.

I am thinking that Dale and Crystal get paid by tlc too.  Plus their family is very close.  They jump in to help each other.  Remember when their mom moved Dale and crystal gave her one of their rentals to live in.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I watched a little of this show last night. Them staying with Dale and Crystal is a mess. Why don't they rent a house somewhere? They don't have to buy one.

I am thinking that Dale and Crystal get paid by tlc too.  Plus their family is very close.  They jump in to help each other.  Remember when their mom moved Dale and crystal gave her one of their rentals to live in.

@sunshine 919   They are a close knit group but I think Danielle and Adam probably stayed with them for show content only. I do think Dale, Crystal and Meme are all paid for being on the show. It's nice that they are so close and get along well.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919   They are a close knit group but I think Danielle and Adam probably stayed with them for show content only. I do think Dale, Crystal and Meme are all paid for being on the show. It's nice that they are so close and get along well.

Hey ColliemomSmiley Happy  Do you ever wonder what Mimi's story is.  Her kids are doing so well.  I wonder what happened to the dad?  The girls are very close to her.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Hey ColliemomSmiley Happy  Do you ever wonder what Mimi's story is.  Her kids are doing so well.  I wonder what happened to the dad?  The girls are very close to her.

@sunshine 919  I used to look at some of their stuff on social media and a lot of people were curious about the dad but no answers were ever given. Many seemed to assume he was dead. I'm wondering if they even knew him? I'm thinking it's a bad situation since they are all so family oriented and he's never even mentioned, but I may be wrong.

Mimi is a real estate agent now and is supposed to be doing well at it. They've probably shown her as a real estate agent on the show? I just watch segments now and then. They are a sweet bunch though and the kids are precious.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919  I used to look at some of their stuff on social media and a lot of people were curious about the dad but no answers were ever given. Many seemed to assume he was dead. I'm wondering if they even knew him? I'm thinking it's a bad situation since they are all so family oriented and he's never even mentioned, but I may be wrong.

Mimi is a real estate agent now and is supposed to be doing well at it. They've probably shown her as a real estate agent on the show? I just watch segments now and then. They are a sweet bunch though and the kids are precious.

Uncle Dale cracks me up.  Smiley Happy  He is pretty real.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

The dad had a problem with depression. Not certain whether or not it was solved. They traveled all over the world before having the quints. I don't know if that was part of it, knowing how tough things would change having multiples. His eyes are so big at times that it startles me. He may be drinking a lot of caffeine lol.

Maybe he has a thyroid problem..Hyperthyroid or Graves disease can cause that eye look.  I always thought it was that he wore contacts. 

The show was cute at first.  Now there is too much screaming.  When they have meltdowns, the parents just look at each other.  I wonder when the cameras are gone if they ever corrrect them.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 I wonder what happened to michele's husband???No one ever mentions him.

Honored Contributor

I’m just now catching up.  I think Dale should have his own show.  Not only is he nice to look at, he’s funny.

I love his interaction with the girls.  I especially love the way he loves Hazel so much.😀

Super Contributor

I was watching the show las night and I saw both of Hazels eyes were moving back and forth. I thought it was just one eye and she had surgery. Is it possible to correct her vision. 

Honored Contributor

@fresh kitty wrote:

I was watching the show las night and I saw both of Hazels eyes were moving back and forth. I thought it was just one eye and she had surgery. Is it possible to correct her vision. 

@fresh kitty  On a prior episode I thought I heard an eye doctor say she has a disease that will always make them do that. I think she has some issues that can't be corrected.