Respected Contributor

The new season of Outdaughtered started last night.  I love this show.  But having said that, if this episode was the first one I ever watched, I would never watch it again.  There was a ton of temper tantrums and screaming.  It was a disappointing first episode, but they were laying the groundwork for the new season.

The kids are still adorable and really becoming their own people.  Halloween costumes were cute.  Looking forward to a better episode next week.

Honored Contributor

I had it on briefly and my husband walked in and said that would drive me nuts lol. I watch it sometimes. The kids are growing quickly. I don't know how they do it. Before you know it they will all be in school which will be great for the parents lol.

Honored Contributor

I tuned in and tuned out......could not take all the screaming and whining.  Out of curiosity, I will check it out another week to see if the show improves.  The girls are cute.

Honored Contributor

I think I watched a portion of an older show last night. The Mom took the girls to get bathing suits. The girls trashed the store. And then the entire family went out to eat.

After a few minutes of watching, I decided I wasn't interested in watching anymore. I am thrilled the girls are as healthy as they are and that their parents are really working hard to do what is best for their children. 

I read that they get about a million $$ a season. So I can see why they are letting a film crew invade their home every few months. And I wish them well. I just have lost interest in watching.

Honored Contributor

Adam brings too much drama to the table.

Esteemed Contributor

Last night was the first time I've seen the show, and I'm not going to seek it out next week.  To me it's just an updated version of Octomom except with a dad and fewer kids.  Obvious they've made money from having multiples.

Respected Contributor

I've never watched an entire show, only bits and pieces, so maybe this is an unfair assessment, but the husband just seems to whine a bit too much.  JMO.

Honored Contributor

The dad had a problem with depression. Not certain whether or not it was solved. They traveled all over the world before having the quints. I don't know if that was part of it, knowing how tough things would change having multiples. His eyes are so big at times that it startles me. He may be drinking a lot of caffeine lol.

Esteemed Contributor

@coffee drinker wrote:

I've never watched an entire show, only bits and pieces, so maybe this is an unfair assessment, but the husband just seems to whine a bit too much.  JMO.

Whining about his job, giving the kids candy to pacify them, etc.--Is he really like that or is he just trying to create a storyline?  Either way, he's a turn off for me, but seems to fit in with that house of females.  

Esteemed Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

I think I watched a portion of an older show last night. The Mom took the girls to get bathing suits. The girls trashed the store. And then the entire family went out to eat.

After a few minutes of watching, I decided I wasn't interested in watching anymore. I am thrilled the girls are as healthy as they are and that their parents are really working hard to do what is best for their children. 

I read that they get about a million $$ a season. So I can see why they are letting a film crew invade their home every few months. And I wish them well. I just have lost interest in watching.

Wow...didn't realize they were paid that much.........it has to be tough raising all those girls...but it seems to me that have ALOT of family helping out often...they are very lucky.........I loved on the show yesterday when the sister said "why don't you tell them NO" ......which i rarely heard either her or the husband  saying to the kids!!  or enforcing it