Honored Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

At the age they are now I doubt they are going to remember any parties or trips. 

I don't understand why the grandma would go from being a teacher to a real estate agent. I think it's probably TLC's idea for her.

I've always wondered if she was a real teacher or a teacher's aide.  Just like Diana (of Wales) who was referred to as a kindergarten teacher, when in reality, she was just a teacher's helper.

@faeriemoon  Yes. I've wondered that as well. 

@colliemom4@faeriemoon, I guess you didn't think she may be a "retired" school teacher, most retire after 25 yrs, and working on a 2nd career!!!!!

That is possible, @Hooty.  But she is only 52 or 53 (I thought she was much older.) so if she is retired, it was probably fairly recently.   I kind of get the impression she has been trying to get her life together for a few years now.

Respected Contributor

I enjoy this show and I like to watch the girls' personalities develop. Dale & Crystal are my favorites (besides Hazel). Danielle was really getting on my nerves in this week's episode. She kept getting digs in about how Adam was missing the individual dates with the girls. She knows he has to work, what does she expect? In the "real world" people can't just blow off meetings and work responsibilities. I see next week Adam tells her he wants to quit his job & spend more time with his family and she is questioning why he would want to do that when he is the sole breadwinner for the family. Danielle, you can't have it both ways, either he's going to have to work and miss some of the kids outings or he's going to quit his job. 

Super Contributor

She is a teacher but was in Louisiana and her contract was not renewed so she sold her house in Lake Charles to be close to her daughters.

Honored Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

I enjoy this show and I like to watch the girls' personalities develop. Dale & Crystal are my favorites (besides Hazel). Danielle was really getting on my nerves in this week's episode. She kept getting digs in about how Adam was missing the individual dates with the girls. She knows he has to work, what does she expect? In the "real world" people can't just blow off meetings and work responsibilities. I see next week Adam tells her he wants to quit his job & spend more time with his family and she is questioning why he would want to do that when he is the sole breadwinner for the family. Danielle, you can't have it both ways, either he's going to have to work and miss some of the kids outings or he's going to quit his job. 

Good grief everybody knows they are getting paid for this show.  Why are they acting like his income is the only income.  They also have that cycle  shop thing.  I also heard that they have a nanny and they also seem to be able to take the twins to all these different functions and activities.  They never seem to have money issues.  

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@DJs mom wrote:

Good grief everybody knows they are getting paid for this show.  Why are they acting like his income is the only income.  They also have that cycle  shop thing.  I also heard that they have a nanny and they also seem to be able to take the twins to all these different functions and activities.  They never seem to have money issues.  

@sunshine 919  Adam's job is their main inciome, they can't live on what TCL alone pays them, and they know it won't last forever so he isn't going to jeopardize his job for a short time on TLC.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@DJs mom wrote:

@sunshine 919  Adam's job is their main inciome, they can't live on what TCL alone pays them, and they know it won't last forever so he isn't going to jeopardize his job for a short time on TLC.

Well he must make a lot of money.  I know Danielle was a stay at mom which is great.  

Trusted Contributor

Love watching this show.they both are awesome parents.The girls are just beautiful.plus growing so,now talking also.Fun show to watch..