Honored Contributor

While trying to find out if he had any siblings (I still don't know for sure) I read where people posted some things questioning about all of the money they seem to spend.

They wanted to know how they could afford that new big house and someone commented about the big purse she carries.  Someone said it was (don't remember the name but it's thousands of $'s) and someone else posted (paraphrasing), "Maybe it was a gift or a knockoff".  They also mentioned the fact that they ride around in that expensive van, someone said it isn't just a van like most people have but an expensive kind.  I have no idea about any of this, I just found it interesting.

Like you guys said, a lot of things aren't shown on the show (understandable), but it could be (also like some have said) some of his depression is due to money problems.  I hope not because that will break up a marriage quicker sometimes even than messing around on the other person.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Outdaughtered

[ Edited ]

According to WebMD...1 in 10 new dads can have post partum depression...

So Adam may very well have it...I love Danielle and hope Adam  gets the help he needs asap.  They both need to stay as healthy as possible,  physically and mentally.

It probably would do each of them good to be sitting with a therapist  once a week,  and seems like Adam could benifit  from meds too.  JMO...

Sitting and talking to an impartial person can really help a relationship.

Unless we walk in their  shoes every day & night we can not even imagine the stress they go through daily.   God Bless them and their beautiful family.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Snoopp wrote:

I always got the impression she was a preschool teacher.

Or a teachers aide maybe? 

It is difficult to imagine her a a teacher. I read that she's really popular with viewers because she's so zany.

---------------------

That is interesting!  "Zany" is not a word I would use to describe her.  I find  her a bit strange, very needy and somewhat irritating!!

I hope that Adam's behavior is due to the "post partum" issues and not some other problem...

Honored Contributor

@corita wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Snoopp wrote:

It is difficult to imagine her a a teacher. I read that she's really popular with viewers because she's so zany.

---------------------

That is interesting!  "Zany" is not a word I would use to describe her.  I find  her a bit strange, very needy and somewhat irritating!!

I hope that Adam's behavior is due to the "post partum" issues and not some other problem...

@corita Not a word I ever use. It's what many people online were saying about her. 

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@corita wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Snoopp wrote:

---------------------

@corita Not a word I ever use. It's what many people online were saying about her. 

------------------------------

@colliemom4

Not a word I use often either!! Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

I guess this season will be all about Adam, not happy about this, but maybe his issue is the issue of many men, though doubt men will be watching this show, but if women watching recognize this in their husbands, then it is a good thing, though boring for many watchers, I presume.

It was good to see that Danielle's feelings were recognized in the other woman's telling of her's during her husband's issues, at least now her feelings are validated, and Adam is aware, instead of only being aware of his feelings, about time.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

I guess this season will be all about Adam, not happy about this, but maybe his issue is the issue of many men, though doubt men will be watching this show, but if women watching recognize this in their husbands, then it is a good thing, though boring for many watchers, I presume.

It was good to see that Danielle's feelings were recognized in the other woman's telling of her's during her husband's issues, at least now her feelings are validated, and Adam is aware, instead of only being aware of his feelings, about time.

Most people dealing with depression are not aware of how they are affecting those around them. 

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

While trying to find out if he had any siblings (I still don't know for sure) I read where people posted some things questioning about all of the money they seem to spend.

They wanted to know how they could afford that new big house and someone commented about the big purse she carries.  Someone said it was (don't remember the name but it's thousands of $'s) and someone else posted (paraphrasing), "Maybe it was a gift or a knockoff".  They also mentioned the fact that they ride around in that expensive van, someone said it isn't just a van like most people have but an expensive kind.  I have no idea about any of this, I just found it interesting.

Like you guys said, a lot of things aren't shown on the show (understandable), but it could be (also like some have said) some of his depression is due to money problems.  I hope not because that will break up a marriage quicker sometimes even than messing around on the other person.  

I think because the quints are rare they may have had the van gifted to them.  I am not sure what they did for living before the show.  Adam does not talk about working as much as he use to.  I think Danielle has a lovely family.  They all live really close to each other.  I love the uncle, it was so funny when Riley slapped him, that Riley is something.  LOL  they are all very cute.  Not sure how Danielle does it.  Danielle seems so sweet I hope Adam can get through this.  It was sad when she said he is not the same.

Honored Contributor

@CrazyDaisy wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

Most people dealing with depression are not aware of how they are affecting those around them. 

@CrazyDaisy  He was aware enough to tell Danielle, a week or two ago, that he didn't want to burden her with his issue considering what she had to do every day with the girls.  He may be depressed, but then aren't we all at one time or another during our lives, but he isn't the deeply depressed that I think of where people really cannot function.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@CrazyDaisy wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@CrazyDaisy  He was aware enough to tell Danielle, a week or two ago, that he didn't want to burden her with his issue considering what she had to do every day with the girls.  He may be depressed, but then aren't we all at one time or another during our lives, but he isn't the deeply depressed that I think of where people really cannot function.

There are many people who are deeply depressed that put on a good face when people are around.  They can function and most suffer in silence.  They do not realize that people who know them best can see the change.  They think they are covering it up so as not to appear weak or a burden to them.  Your attitude and picture of those who suffer from depression is exactly why so many people try to hide it and delay treatment.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.