Honored Contributor

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

@faeriemoon, what types of issues is the dad having?  I did not see this part.  

@Peaches McPhee  He is stressed because he is the only one supporting the family, boo hoo, that is his responsibility.  I would think that the show is paying well or perks are given.  They live in a very nice house.  I think of him as a bit of a wuss for lack of another term, thought he cried last night when he hung his head, can't stand that in a man.

Honored Contributor

The Busby's are a beautiful family, but I cannot watch this show; too much whining and drama.   This type of reality TV is proof positive that I have no patience, and reinforces why I have never wished for grandchildren.   

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Outdaughtered

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

@faeriemoon, what types of issues is the dad having?  I did not see this part.  

@Peaches McPhee  He is stressed because he is the only one supporting the family, boo hoo, that is his responsibility.  I would think that the show is paying well or perks are given.  They live in a very nice house.  I think of him as a bit of a wuss for lack of another term, thought he cried last night when he hung his head, can't stand that in a man.

--------------------------

I do believe they want to be good parents, spend time with their children etc. They both seem to be stressed and very tired!!  Maybe the wife needs to do something for herself - yoga, course - while the kids are in day care.  But I also wonder how much "emotion" is for the show!! These reality shows are n't all that  much real lately.....

Trusted Contributor

I love this show,  my goodness,  Danielle is over worked but at times like feeding she needs some help!  IT was nice when her mom was there helping out,  too bad they couldn't have a mother-in-law addition on the house so she still could help when it's dinnertime and bedtime.   I feel sorry too for the husband,  he wants to make the money and he wants to stay home and enjoy the girls....but sounds like so many familits today.

I felt sorry for Danielle when he never got home in time for her special Valentine's day dinner.

He should have had someone else stay late and not him.

I can't imagine all the 5 crying all at the same time,  God bless them all.  Blake is a GREAT big sister....she is a gem!

Valued Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@CelticCrafter wrote:

When they all start crying at the same time I have to change the channel.

Danielle definitely needs some type of help.  I am thinking that eventually the dad can stay home.  I remember Jon and Kate plus 8 that Jon was always there.  Danielle is very calm but you can tell it is wearing on her.

I was thinking the same thing about Danielle getting some help..it would be nice if she could have someone in from about 2pm until 6 or so, put the quints down for a nap, tidy up some, Danielle could get out for a couple of hours (shop alone, errands) then she would feel like starting dinner, & they could enjoy being together before bedtime..it would sure be worth the money spent (what happened with the business they invested in last season?) 

Trusted Contributor

That is one show that channel puts on is good.That family is so fun to watch,don't know how they keep it together.Give them alot of credit,besides they seems like a terrific well adjusted couple.

Honored Contributor

I enjoy the show and the kids are adorable for the most part, I take issue with the Dad, yes they are both over whelmed, but he strikes me as a little wimpy and he knows his wife needs help 6 children are a lot for any one. Get her the help she needs on a full time basis

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one that does't care much for the dad. I've never seen a dad act like he does. He whines more than any woman. I wouldn't want a man like that.

I was shocked that he didn't even call Danielle on Valentines Day after telling her he'd be home early. I felt sorry for her after all the work that she put into it.

I can't imagine how he's going to handle having all those daughters as they grow up because there is going to be a lot of drama I'm sure. Having babies is hard work, but having older children/teens is an entirely different story and he seems so weak. They may not be able to fix Hazel's eyes. She definitely needs more surgery. I wish them the best of course with all the kids. Blayke is so sweet and a beautiful child. 

Respected Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

@RedTopThey couln't wait to kick DeeDee her Mother to the curb, not she said she relizes now how much help she was. It hurts to be a Grandmother. I was treated like an outcast. Now I am so hurt and the kids have grown up and they don't even know me.But Dee Dee was over whelmed also.

@BeccaLou, Danielle's mom name is Michelle aka "Mi Mi"

Respected Contributor

Re: Outdaughtered

[ Edited ]

I have never heard them call her Dee Dee... I know Mi-Mi is a title some grandmoms use, its also a play off of her name. Her name is Michelle, so don't know where Dee Dee would come in, but ok.