Honored Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

I really like this show. The girls are adorable. Uncle Dale and Hazel are my favorites. They have a special bond.

Dale once said it's because Hazel was the first one he held.

Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@DJs mom wrote:

I really like this show. The girls are adorable. Uncle Dale and Hazel are my favorites. They have a special bond.

Dale once said it's because Hazel was the first one he held.

That little Hazel has beautiful curly red hair.  All the girls are so cute.  Blayke looks just like her mom.   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

TheFather seems so distant....unhappy.  I really see divorce in their future. She treats him really poorly too. It takes two to tango....

Respected Contributor

Re: Outdaughtered

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden wrote:

TheFather seems so distant....unhappy.  I really see divorce in their future. She treats him really poorly too. It takes two to tango....

I don't even want to think divorce but I have no idea what the future will bring.  I enjoy those kids more than any others I've seen on TV.  They are all absolutely adorable, have the coloring of their Dad while the older daughter looks like her Mom., The extreme opposite in the temperaments of two of the children is particularly fascinating but this fact will make for more problems in the future, for both parents and especially for the children involved..  Even though he may be far from perfect, it is obvious that Adam loves those children and they love him.but you can tell he's super sensitive and not happy with himself.  My, what a fortunate couple they are to have family so close   I do wish them well.

Respected Contributor

@JammaThe kids will through a fit if Danieal gets the dog a new home. I really thing it's going to come to this. Sad but True.

Trusted Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

@JammaThe kids will through a fit if Danieal gets the dog a new home. I really thing it's going to come to this. Sad but True.

Unless she finds a new home for Adam. Lol

Honored Contributor

There is a website called D C moms or something like that. I just came across it, and they really have some funny things to say about Danielle. They're pretty mean though. They feel she browbeats everyone and has stringy hair.

Honored Contributor

What happened to that gym business Danielle had?  I couldn't believe she wanted to open a business when the kids were so young.  I didn't know she wanted to open another business.  (I don't watch every week.) Doesn't she have enough to do at home with no help from that dolt of a husband.  

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon Danielle and Adam sold their shares in that Spin Cycle place.

Honored Contributor

@DJs mom  Thanks for the update!