Highlighted
Honored Contributor

This show must be coming back soon Smiley Happy  I am seeing reruns from when the girls were newborns.  I do enjoy this show.

Honored Contributor

I read that they had to move. It didn't say why or if it was only a temporary situation or what.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 , I like this show too, looking forward to seeing it again!

@colliemom4 , interesting, wonder why they had to move, thanks for the info!

Honored Contributor

I am surprised they are still married... she is a real "B" like Kate was in the other show... bossy and demanding.... He seems so unhappy most of the time... quiet and never gets a word in... I see this family falling apart like the Kate plus 8 situation.....  JUST  WHAT I SEE when watching this show.  The kids are cute.  The  marriage is a mess.

Occasional Contributor

We live near them and their house has mold.  There are many homes in our community that has been affected.

Honored Contributor

@lisa57 wrote:

We live near them and their house has mold.  There are many homes in our community that has been affected.

@lisa57   Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@lisa57 wrote:

@lisa57 , that's awful, thanks for the info!

Honored Contributor

@lisa57 wrote:

Oh thank you.  Are they in the same area.  I wonder if they will be able to move back.

Regular Contributor

I thinl they really love one another!  He has had some depression issues that they addressed on some previous episodes. In my opinion, Kate was a real "B" and wasn't nice to anyone, including the kids!  I certainly wouldn't compare Kate to Danielle.  I love watching the show and wish them all the best!

Regular Contributor
Sorry, but "Spell Check" failed me! Think NOT thinl !!