Honored Contributor

Outdaughtered starts new season tonight.  I am watching, anyone else?  I really enjoy this show.

Honored Contributor

I had only caught previews before. Never saw an episode. But had it on all day today while I did other stuff. Boy, don't know how Danielle does it. 

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

I had only caught previews before. Never saw an episode. But had it on all day today while I did other stuff. Boy, don't know how Danielle does it. 

I don't know either.  Lot of work. lol

Respected Contributor

DVR'd it and can't wait to watch today.  They both keep their cool and I don't know how they do it.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

It looks like the dad is having some issues.

Honored Contributor

Nightmare ! 

Honored Contributor

When they all start crying at the same time I have to change the channel.

Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

When they all start crying at the same time I have to change the channel.

Danielle definitely needs some type of help.  I am thinking that eventually the dad can stay home.  I remember Jon and Kate plus 8 that Jon was always there.  Danielle is very calm but you can tell it is wearing on her.

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon, what types of issues is the dad having?  I did not see this part.  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

@Peaches McPhee  He's worried about not spending enough time with the kids, but feels he has to work so much to support his very large family.  He is very overwhelmed, and stated last night that he didn't feel like himself.  Too much worrying and second guessing.