Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919@colliemom4 

Crystal is married to Dale.   It was my understanding Adam, Dale and Nick all worked for the same company until Adam quit.  

Ashley is married to Nick; she is a hair stylist (possibly owns the shop), and she and Nick owned the rental house Mimi lived in that flooded.   

Honored Contributor

@RedTop wrote:

@sunshine 919@colliemom4 

Crystal is married to Dale.   It was my understanding Adam, Dale and Nick all worked for the same company until Adam quit.  

Ashley is married to Nick; she is a hair stylist (possibly owns the shop), and she and Nick owned the rental house Mimi lived in that flooded.   

Thank you, now I remember Danielle taking the girls to her sisters shop.  I think she does own it.  Thank you for jogging my memory, and giving me the names lol.

Trusted Contributor

I love that show. What is their last name anyway? I will look them up on Instagram.

Good thing he didn't take the lucrative job that he was offered. The one they were deciding about when they went on the family trip to hawaii?

As nice of a family as they are, there is something very sad inside Adam. He loves her and the girls immensely, but he seems so lost in the career area. He has had jobs, quit jobs, started the him/brother-in-law/friend business after much coaxing to Danielle, then that didn't work out. I believe they lost money on that idea because Danielle's protest against him investing their savings in upstarting the company was scary to her if it didn't succeed when he was trying to convince her it would work. Yet we never get the endings of "what happened"?. They just stop putting any more scenes of it in the show.

He seemed to really, really want that job in ??Dallas???. I understand her fear of moving, fear of being away from her family, but I felt bad that, yet again, his career desire was squashed by her when he decided to decline it. He doesn't seem to have a sense of individual self. She makes most of the decisions and he is pressured so he goes along. I think that is putting a strain on their marriage too.

The other thing I noticed is that in the beginning the grandmother (can't think of her name. (Mimi?) was very involved with the family, but we see less and less of her now. She seems pretty lost too. She was already depressed and a little overwhelmed trying to keep up with helping Danielle, she was wanting to move, and then the flood hit. It seems that is when she was not seen on the show as much. I don't think she wanted to be on it anymore.

Now a hysterectomy for Danielle. Right after having mold in their house. I do want the show to come back, but not at the expense of their family fallig apart. Although, they needs tons of money so to give up the show would be a big financial hit.

I feel such a big disconnect with Adam and Danielle. Neither seems happy.

Last week was the finale. Guess we will see if they come back.

The Little Couple is back. They took a sabatical for a while. These shows are fun for viewers to watch, but they seem to put an enomous strain on the families. Imagine camera's in your house all day with them telling you "just be normal".?? That would make me crazy!

Honored Contributor

@gabstoomuch 

Their last name is Busby

@gabstoomuch wrote:

I love that show. What is their last name anyway? I will look them up on Instagram.

Good thing he didn't take the lucrative job that he was offered. The one they were deciding about when they went on the family trip to hawaii?

As nice of a family as they are, there is something very sad inside Adam. He loves her and the girls immensely, but he seems so lost in the career area. He has had jobs, quit jobs, started the him/brother-in-law/friend business after much coaxing to Danielle, then that didn't work out. I believe they lost money on that idea because Danielle's protest against him investing their savings in upstarting the company was scary to her if it didn't succeed when he was trying to convince her it would work. Yet we never get the endings of "what happened"?. They just stop putting any more scenes of it in the show.

He seemed to really, really want that job in ??Dallas???. I understand her fear of moving, fear of being away from her family, but I felt bad that, yet again, his career desire was squashed by her when he decided to decline it. He doesn't seem to have a sense of individual self. She makes most of the decisions and he is pressured so he goes along. I think that is putting a strain on their marriage too.

The other thing I noticed is that in the beginning the grandmother (can't think of her name. (Mimi?) was very involved with the family, but we see less and less of her now. She seems pretty lost too. She was already depressed and a little overwhelmed trying to keep up with helping Danielle, she was wanting to move, and then the flood hit. It seems that is when she was not seen on the show as much. I don't think she wanted to be on it anymore.

Now a hysterectomy for Danielle. Right after having mold in their house. I do want the show to come back, but not at the expense of their family fallig apart. Although, they needs tons of money so to give up the show would be a big financial hit.

I feel such a big disconnect with Adam and Danielle. Neither seems happy.

Last week was the finale. Guess we will see if they come back.

The Little Couple is back. They took a sabatical for a while. These shows are fun for viewers to watch, but they seem to put an enomous strain on the families. Imagine camera's in your house all day with them telling you "just be normal".?? That would make me crazy!

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@RedTop wrote:

@sunshine 919@colliemom4 

@RedTop  Thank you for responding. I used to watch the show more when it first came on now I rarely do.

Respected Contributor

It is my understanding that Nick owned the business where Dale works and Adam used to work.  Not sure what the businsess is.

Mimi seems to have come out of her depressing....and let's face it, she had a reason to be depressed after two floods.  She is now a licensed real estate agent and seems to be doing well.

Regular Contributor

Everyone has issues in life. Everyone. 

Honored Contributor

I saw this pic and thought I'd post it. It's a good pic and so colorful.

busbys.PNG