Honored Contributor

@mjabby wrote:
@JammaI was wondering the same thing. Yesterday on Instagram Danielle posted a picture of herself in a hospital bed and announced that after years of being in pain she was getting a hysterectomy.

Remember about 2 years ago she was in the hospital around Christmas and that was never explained.  Hope she is ok.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Jamma  I don't faithfully watch the show but used to. I read that they may not come back. Danielle has had surgery but it was not revealed why. They say the filming days are exhausting. I guess it's all gettting to be a bit much for her. If you don't want to click on links you can google this or post this link in your browser. HTH.

https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/entertainment/a29774526/outdaughtered-no-new-episode-tonight-a... 

@colliemom4  She just had her tubes tied.... not major surgery or illness.

@ update..... I was wrong...she had a hysterectomy. That is pretty major. my wrong

Honored Contributor

Poor thing Adam said there were times where she cannot get out of bed.  

Super Contributor

Some of Adam's comments on twitter indicate that they are a very religious family and are disappointed that that is not shown more on the show.  Adam and Danielle recently went on a service trip to another country (Brazil?).  They were working with children there.  This was right before Danielle's surgery.  I do love the show and hope it returns.  Sometimes they post videos on youtube, so we can keep up with them that way.

Honored Contributor

I read that she's had a lot of severe back and stomach pain since she had the babies. I can't imagine what that does to the body. She had other female issues as well.

Honored Contributor

Between all of the children they have and the way he spends money of stuff....then add on to that her 'business ventures'.....they need the money.

Oh!  Yest!  Don't forget they just bought that expensive house.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Between all of the children they have and the way he spends money of stuff....then add on to that her 'business ventures'.....they need the money.

Oh!  Yest!  Don't forget they just bought that expensive house.

Did they sell the other house

Honored Contributor

It appears that her sister living near her lives a pretty nice lifestyle. I wonder what the other sister and her husband do. Does anyone know?

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

It appears that her sister living near her lives a pretty nice lifestyle. I wonder what the other sister and her husband do. Does anyone know?

Is that the one who has rentals, and rented the house the mom lived in before it was flooded or was that the one who is married to Dale.  I don't know their names only "uncle Dale" lol

Honored Contributor

@snowylady wrote:

Some of Adam's comments on twitter indicate that they are a very religious family and are disappointed that that is not shown more on the show.  Adam and Danielle recently went on a service trip to another country (Brazil?).  They were working with children there.  This was right before Danielle's surgery.  I do love the show and hope it returns.  Sometimes they post videos on youtube, so we can keep up with them that way.

Wow I didn't know they were involved like that.  I have a lot of respect for them.  Honestly TLC only shows them as spending money, buying houses.  It would be nice if they let them film some of that.TLC  makes them seem like they start businesses on a whim (Danielle and her sisters) first the spin bike business, what happened with that anyway, now they are selling athletic wear, and Adam changing jobs etc...  Obviously there is more to them.  Good for them.