Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Did I miss something?  Was last week the last show for the season?

It wasn't on last night and it's not listed for next week.

Love those little girls.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Jamma  I don't faithfully watch the show but used to. I read that they may not come back. Danielle has had surgery but it was not revealed why. They say the filming days are exhausting. I guess it's all gettting to be a bit much for her. If you don't want to click on links you can google this or post this link in your browser. HTH.

https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/entertainment/a29774526/outdaughtered-no-new-episode-tonight-a... 

Highlighted
Contributor
@Jamma I was wondering the same thing. Yesterday on Instagram Danielle posted a picture of herself in a hospital bed and announced that after years of being in pain she was getting a hysterectomy.
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@colliemom4 @Abby96 

Thank you ladies.  I feel so bad.  Really enjoyed those kids.  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I know that filming has to take up so much valuable time in their day to day lives but I don't believe for a second that they would give up the money this show provides.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Jamma  I don't faithfully watch the show but used to. I read that they may not come back. Danielle has had surgery but it was not revealed why. They say the filming days are exhausting. I guess it's all gettting to be a bit much for her. If you don't want to click on links you can google this or post this link in your browser. HTH.

https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/entertainment/a29774526/outdaughtered-no-new-episode-tonight-a... 

@colliemom4  She just had her tubes tied.... not major surgery or illness.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@colliemom4, Thank you for this info, I too was surprised that they were not on last night, and it is sad to hear about their problems, but I can understand!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Jamma wrote:

Love those little girls.

It's just over for the season.  Last week was the last episode.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

turns out that Danielle B has just had a hysterectomy due to several years of recurring ovarian cysts.  she seems to be fine.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Jamma wrote:

Love those little girls.

@Jamma   Yes.