Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@Bri36 Yes!  I noticed that al through last year!  I think it's because she needs some special attention.  That's what a parent does, you go to the one that needs you the most AT THAT TIME.  Often it changes.

Last year they kept her out of play school (whatever it was called) so (especially the father) could work with her.

They are all very cute.  I think the parents (from what we see) are doing an excellent job.

I don't know the back story at all.  I just watched the one show last night. 

It seems like they're very attentive to each other and their kids.  They seem like a very happy family. 

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 I went on line because I was curious.  It says the little girl was conceived with fertility help and so were the other little girls.

I'm not judging (I'd have liked to have had twins) but come on if it was invitro that was a lot of eggs to implant at once.  It seems like it could have been a health risk to mother and child/children.

I thought after that lady a few years ago that had lots of children at once Drs weren't going to implant so many children at once.  I don't know.

Anyway, it all worked out and I remind myself "Judge not lest ye be judged".  Not judging, it is just a lot of children at once to carry.

But if she was taking fertility medicine maybe that's how many eggs she dropped at once.  I don't know.

Honored Contributor

Re: Outdaughtered 7/18

[ Edited ]

I just got grossed out with all the 💩 poop on this show. It was not entertaining....it made me sick to watch.  Also, the wife Is down right mean to her husband.  She is starting to become a Kate plus 8  personality......she better get it together or this marriage will not last either.

Respected Contributor

Re: Outdaughtered 7/18

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I just got grossed out with all the 💩 poop on this show. It was not entertaining....it made me sick to watch.  Also, the wife Is down right mean to her husband.  She is starting to become a Kate plus 8  personality......she better get it together or this marriage will not last either.

It was baby poop.  LOL

I don't think Danielle is mean to Adam at all.  I think they're very cute together.

I don't think she's like that wretch Kate at all.  At all.

Honored Contributor

I think Danielle and her entire family, mom and sisters, are naturally thin. The oldest daughter looks like her and the littles favor Adam. I think Adam has an anxiety problem. I'm not bashing him for it because it's common. 

Honored Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

Daddy seems to have a real soft spot for Hazel.  What a cutie she is!

@Bri36  I think she is the that most looks like him, but it could also be her eye issue, he keeps a hawk eye on it.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I think Danielle and her entire family, mom and sisters, are naturally thin. The oldest daughter looks like her and the littles favor Adam. I think Adam has an anxiety problem. I'm not bashing him for it because it's common. 

I think he has anxiety and depression.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I keep going back to 'they planted that many eggs in her'? 

Dont know what they did but you cannot tell she carried that many babies.  She and her husband are really into fitness you can really tell.

If I had that many babies to take care of I wouldn't need much more exercise.

Trusted Contributor

This certainly is a fun show.Nothing like KATE plus 8.This family seems to love each other,they both are in control,plus Adam sure is a loving father.All I can say,they are young,and will manage okey.

Valued Contributor

sexual tension is going on...