Honored Contributor

There's a whole lotta poopin' goin' on...

Respected Contributor

Re: Outdaughtered 7/18

[ Edited ]

This is such an enjoyable series to watch.  I get a kick out of all 6 girls.  Mom has the patience of Job and dad is major stressed out.  I may be wrong, but I sense a lot of tension between the couple - with reason!.  I know I sure couldn't handle it as well

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

@pommom wrote:

This is such an enjoyable series to watch.  I get a kick our of all 6 girls.  Mom has the patience of Job and dad is major stressed out.  I may be wrong, but I sense a lot of tension between the couple - with reason!.  I know I sure couldn't handle it as well

Agree; the dad seems to be going through some kind of crisis.  Hope he gets some help.

Respected Contributor

I'm particularly enjoying this show.  As kids grow older I lose interest; it should take awhile for this to happen here..

Respected Contributor

I watched this for the first time last night.  Those little girls are so adorable.

I felt so bad for the dad.  He seems very stressed out, which is understandable.  The mom seems so laid back.

The poop was out of control   LOL

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

There's a whole lotta poopin' goin' on...

It was so funny last night.  Those girls are definitely not ready.  I am concerned about dad as well.  His face is so tense.  I can see why he and danielle are together.  I sure hope he makes it through  this.  It was disturbing that he was so concerned about hazel needing surgery and when he found out she did not need it, he was still stressed.  I do enjoy them as a couple.  I hope they can hang in there. 

Honored Contributor

I keep going back to 'they planted that many eggs in her'? 

Respected Contributor

Daddy seems to have a real soft spot for Hazel.  What a cutie she is!

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I keep going back to 'they planted that many eggs in her'? 

Dont know what they did but you cannot tell she carried that many babies.  She and her husband are really into fitness you can really tell.

Honored Contributor

@Bri36 Yes!  I noticed that al through last year!  I think it's because she needs some special attention.  That's what a parent does, you go to the one that needs you the most AT THAT TIME.  Often it changes.

Last year they kept her out of play school (whatever it was called) so (especially the father) could work with her.

They are all very cute.  I think the parents (from what we see) are doing an excellent job.