Honored Contributor

Re: OutDaughtered new season:

@faeriemoon wrote:

@CelticCrafter  I can't believe she is a teacher either.  Her pronunciation is atrocious and her grammar is terrible.  I hope she tones down that accent when she is teaching so her students learn to speak correctly.

She sells earrings online too and I've caught spelling errors in her descriptions. Most of her products are sold out all of the time. IMO they are pretty tacky looking. Her site is godsdivinenine. Not much there really lol.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

@CelticCrafter  I can't believe she is a teacher either.  Her pronunciation is atrocious and her grammar is terrible.  I hope she tones down that accent when she is teaching so her students learn to speak correctly.

She sells earrings online too and I've caught spelling errors in her descriptions. Most of her products are sold out all of the time. IMO they are pretty tacky looking. Her site is godsdivinenine. Not much there really lol.

@colliemom4  I didn't know shes sells earrings.  There is one particular pair she wears just about all the time in the interview portion of the show.  They are large dangles in black (plastic?) with rhinestones,  Agree with your tacky description if those are one of her products.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

@colliemom4  I didn't know shes sells earrings.  There is one particular pair she wears just about all the time in the interview portion of the show.  They are large dangles in black (plastic?) with rhinestones,  Agree with your tacky description if those are one of her products.

@faeriemoon  Snakeskin lol.

image.png

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4   Ewwww; and yuck. 

Respected Contributor

I’m so over all the shows on multiples and all of them now seem way too scripted.