Super Contributor

Re: OutDaughtered new season:

I love this show, I am really looking forward to the new season.  I still can't tell Ava and Olivia apart. 

Trusted Contributor

I'm kind of over this show too. Yes, the kids are darling but do they have enough story lines to keep the show going and make it interesting to watch? Seems like the same ole stuff to me. 

Respected Contributor

@Travone Why do people think they have to just stay in the house? So stupid.

Respected Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain After age 6or7 they are cute, after that most kids get mouthy. And once mine went to school they started to be nasty. So now is the time to get them under control.

Respected Contributor

I can't wait to see it. I want to see how the girls have grown and how articulate they have become.  To me the stars are Hazel and Riley.

Honored Contributor

Hazel and Blayke seem really sweet. The jury is still out on the other girl's personalities.

Honored Contributor

They are showing replays on TLC tonightSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx, Little Hazel has always been my favorite, she seems to be a sweet child!

Honored Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

@Grouchomarx, Little Hazel has always been my favorite, she seems to be a sweet child!

Watching the commercials her little personality is really showing.  She is always pleasant and funnySmiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

This show was interesting at the beginning but now....I am bored with it....Glad this family have more than most but they still whine and complain