Honored Contributor

June 2nd @ 9est/8cst

Image may contain: one or more people

Respected Contributor

Re: OutDaughtered new season:

They are so cute, hope they are not whiny this year.

So a preview and Dannielle is saying "how do you quarantine with 6 kids?"  With their big house, yard and pool I don't think it should be too difficult.

Honored Contributor

@Travone wrote:

So a preview and Dannielle is saying "how do you quarantine with 6 kids?"  With their big house, yard and pool I don't think it should be too difficult.

I agree, their yard looks like a park.  Spare me the whinning.  There are moms in small apartments with no parks or outside space.

Trusted Contributor

My mom did it with all of us with chicken pox and no modern conviences .....I hope the show is not a whine fest

Honored Contributor

@northiie57 wrote:

My mom did it with all of us with chicken pox and no modern conviences .....I hope the show is not a whine fest

These girls are cute can't believe they have been on since they were babies.  I am with you hoping it is not going to be a whine fest.  And kudos to your momSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

They're all precious. I wonder what happened to the grandma. I think Uncle Dale is hot. I must say I rarely watch.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

They're all precious. I wonder what happened to the grandma. I think Uncle Dale is hot. I must say I rarely watch.

Colliemom4, the last couple of seasons the grandma has been doing real estate, in fact she found them the home they are in now, if they have not moved again.Smiley Happy  She is not on the show much.  Usually if they take family vacations.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm sure I'll watch this season but may give up on it in the future.  Once the kids reach a certain age, the charm wears off for me.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I'm over this show.  These kinds of shows run their course IMO.

That doesn't mean I'll never watch, but I don't plan to follow it.

Honored Contributor

@Travone wrote:

It's also not like they are 3 years old and she needs to find a way to entertain them, they're quite capable of finding something to do on their own.