Respected Contributor

Wow, I assumed he was deceased for years.  

Honored Contributor

Bean was just on Tattletales with his lovely wife Carolyn. Wonder if Buzzer changed the scheduling because of Orson's recent death.

Robert Blake was also on the same show.

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

Bean was just on Tattletales with his lovely wife Carolyn. Wonder if Buzzer changed the scheduling because of Orson's recent death.

Robert Blake was also on the same show.

@drizzellla   I thought Bean's wife was Alley Mills.  Was that an old show you are mentioning, with his first wife maybe?

Respected Contributor
LOL Of course, Tattletales an old show. It's been over 40 years since that program was in production.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

@Moonlady wrote:
LOL Of course, Tattletales an old show. It's been over 40 years since that program was in production.

Well I've never heard of it.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I can never get over all the many facets of that fascinating man.  He was also the father-in-law of the late Andrew Breitbart, to whom he was close, and for whom he occasionally wrote.  Breitbart was married to Orson Bean's daughter Susannah, who was one of the children he had with second wife Carolyn.  (I believe Bean had 3 wives altogether.)

By the way, his real name was Dallas Burrows, but he chose "Orson Bean" as a stage name because he thought is was funnier!