Honored Contributor

Organized Crime 12/10

[ Edited ]

Forgot how to do a spoiler so I will only say it was wonderful to see Elliot actually smiling a few times and laughing at the end with his family.

I was very shocked at something that happened with Angela. Would love to talk about it when more people have watched the episode but I actually yelled "Oh no no no" at the TV. It changed my whole view about the main incident that concerned his son, Eli.

Respected Contributor

Re: Organized Crime 12/10

[ Edited ]

I really enjoyed this week's show.  When Elliot's son Eli met that girl I had a feeling it was intentional on someone else's part.  But, it was a shocker to me at the end when Angela Wheatley turned out to be a faker with her condition.  I really like all the characters in this program.  They are all interesting. I really like Dylan McDermott and hate for him to be the bad guy. 

Honored Contributor

@luvmybeetle I was trying to avoid details so as not to spoil it! I'm starting to wonder if it really WAS Wheatley who set up Kathy Stabler's murder.

I know of the guy who admitted to it but did he ever say that he did it at the behest of Richard? I can't remember.

And it's clear what Angela's motive it. Unrequited love.

Respected Contributor

Re: Organized Crime 12/10

[ Edited ]

Well, I just figured there was no use in speaking in code until everyone sees the show.  I don't think Wheatley did it.  I really think his ex-wife did all this.  I am also wondering if she killed his father too.

Respected Contributor

Loving this show. Pretty much keeps me on the edge of my seat. There are so many bad people in the Wheatley clan I think it was a group effort.  Never liked Angela...sleeping with the devil, playing both sides and then some.  

Honored Contributor

That episode was so good!!!!! Looking very forward to it starting back up in January! I was so shocked about Angela, but then again maybe not!!!! She is something else........I love the characters they all play-they all do a good job with their roles-love Eliott's son!!

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy this show as well, love all the good and bad characters too......lol.

Honored Contributor

I watched OG all last season but gave it up too violent and intense for me. But when I saw the promo that this week was Wheatley's trial with Barba as his atty. who could resist Excellent finale, now I may be drawn into OG again. Was there another plot this season that already ended?

We always knew her character was a bit sketchy, and that is why she probably made Elliott think she had fallen for him.