Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

It still has my attention!!!

Mine, too, @Shelbelle .   

Honored Contributor

I think there are some who find it very confusing, but once you really pay attention to it, it does become easier to follow. sometimes instead of watchin on my TV I watch very closeup on my computer, it helps me to see the characters up closer and follow the story. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I think there are some who find it very confusing, but once you really pay attention to it, it does become easier to follow. sometimes instead of watchin on my TV I watch very closeup on my computer, it helps me to see the characters up closer and follow the story. 

Sometimes I have to really stop to pay attention and play back to see if it is nurse Joe or cop Joe in a scene.

Esteemed Contributor

If you look at the shading in the shot, that tells you which Joe it is.  Reddish is rock star, blue is cop, green is nurse.  That helps me alot in keeping track. I really like this show alot.  

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

I had noticed the coloir changes when the show first started, but not in more recent episodes. 

Honored Contributor

Another helpful clue is Joes appearance, he looks a bit different in each character. 

Honored Contributor

Good one last night!!!

Honored Contributor

Next week is the season finale (perhaps the series finale). I just know we will be left hanging and maybe not have a resolution to what happens. 

Esteemed Contributor

Unless they come back for a resolution we will never know.  It is another one that has been cancelled.  Too bad, I enjoyed it.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

Unless they come back for a resolution we will never know.  It is another one that has been cancelled.  Too bad, I enjoyed it.

To be honest I liked the premise of the show, I even thought it could be the next This Is Us, I stuck with it but with each passing week I liked it less and less.