Honored Contributor

I am very sorry it is gone for good, I fell in love with James Wolk

Respected Contributor

I hadn't seen it was cancelled.  Too bad.  I liked the show.  Definitely a little different than most of what is out there. And I loved James Wolk too!  I won't be surprised if he gets cast on another show.  I remember Alex O'Laughlin was on a couple of short lived shows (Moonlight, Three Rivers)  before he got cast in Hawaii Five O.  But he may have had a deal at CBS...

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I found the storylines too predictable. 

The only person who kept my interest in watching was young John Gluck, who played the son.

I am not surprised it wasn't renewed and could not imagine where it would be going in a second season.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Super Contributor

Typical. You get to liking a show, and the networks cancel it. I forgot how I found out about this show. It was great while it lasted. Maybe it'll be picked up by a cable tv network? Internet? 

Honored Contributor

@reviewer from sc wrote:

Typical. You get to liking a show, and the networks cancel it. I forgot how I found out about this show. It was great while it lasted. Maybe it'll be picked up by a cable tv network? Internet? 

@reviewer from sc   Ratings were dropping for Ordinary Joe.  It might not earn enough support for another station to take it on.

Longmire was a popular show but dropped.  Netflix took it and produced more seasons.  It had a lot of support.  Just an example.

I think ratings definitely determine if another station will take it and right now Ordinary Joe is not up there enough to invest.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh