Trusted Contributor

I've watched twice and I'm not sure this show is going to be on regular watch list. I just can't get into it. 

Valued Contributor

I really like this show , keeps me interested , no going out to the kitchen for anything .  I do like to watch it in the bedroom where the TV is real close and no interruptions such as would happen in the living room .

Respected Contributor

@judianne wrote:

I really like this show , keeps me interested , no going out to the kitchen for anything .  I do like to watch it in the bedroom where the TV is real close and no interruptions such as would happen in the living room .

I'm really enjoying this show as well. It's allmost refreshing to have to pay attention and engage with what's going on onscreen to keep up.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

Just happy to see Anne Ramsay from 'Mad About You'. 

Loved her as Lisa, Jamie's sister.

Although she's seems too young to be playing Joe's mom.

In RL she's 61 and James Wolk is 36.

Like Helen Hunt, she has aged naturally and gracefully.

Esteemed Contributor

Watched it....and at first thought maybe it would be a good show.....but then reminded me of the depressing "This is Us"....which was a weekly downer............and the flashing

back and forth from  past, present, future, etc. i found kind of annoying..........took it off my DVR recordings....The actor/star in it was very good......but not enough to keep me tuning in...............................

Honored Contributor

I didn't mind the first episode but the problem I have with this show is that we know what happens.

Unlike This is Us which had us guessing week to week this show has no surprises.

We know where Christopher/Lucas fits in and we know who ended up with whom in all the timelines.  He is obviously the child given up for adoption.

There really are no surprises.

I will say that the actor John Gluck who plays Christopher/Lucas is outstanding.

I just do not see any storylines going beyond what we already know.

I will say, though, that Adam Rodriguez still looks about as young as he did in CSI.  Just more hair.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Still has me interested. 

Esteemed Contributor

This show has lost my interest with the jumping back and forth. Also, The Big Leap and La Brea are all losers. They start out good and soon end up going down hill rapidly.

Honored Contributor

Now that Amy is being fast tracked to political office in the Rocker Joe story, she isn't that interested in trying to start a family anymore, this marriage I think is doomed. I don't think it's fair when a couple agrees on the same goals entering a relationship, then one of them changes their mind. 

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Now that Amy is being fast tracked to political office in the Rocker Joe story, she isn't that interested in trying to start a family anymore, this marriage I think is doomed. I don't think it's fair when a couple agrees on the same goals entering a relationship, then one of them changes their mind. 

Amy has endured several miscarriages, it is not surprising she may be giving up on having a family.