Honored Contributor

I just set my DVR up to copy it.  Looking forward to seeing it.

Honored Contributor

Just a reminder this is on tonight after The Voice. James Wolk is on the Today show, he said he did his own singing. 

Honored Contributor

I've already set up my DVR to record it.  It looks like something I'll really like.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

I've already set up my DVR to record it.  It looks like something I'll really like.

@NickNack I'm hoping this will fill the void until This Is Us ( pretty much my favorite show) returns for its final season ( say it ain't so).

Honored Contributor

Cant wait, highly recommended by TV Guide. 

Honored Contributor

I'm going to run it up the flagpole. PBS has been a disappointment of late, Jeopardy has become a circus full of clowns, and between Housewives and Bachelors that are cringy there's not much to watch.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I watched the show and am on the fence. Centers on Joe Kimbreau , as he makes a pivotal life-changing decision at his college graduation and follows him on three parallel timelines: as a police officer, musician and a nurse. The show jumps back and forth, so you need to pay attention. 

Trusted Contributor

I watched it last night. It is an interesting concept. I will have to grow on me or not. I will watch it again.  

Honored Contributor

I liked the show, not as much as This Is us where I was all in in the first minutes of the show. You do need to pay attention as there are three storylines going on at the same time. It is an interesting concept, how your life would be if you took a different path then you did. I like that the main characters are in all three stories, each portraying a different role. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Ordinary Joe

[ Edited ]

I like the concept and I like James Wolk.  But it left me kind of flat.  I will admit that I'm not really a fan of the shows that flash back and forth from one subject or timeline to another, so maybe the problem is me.  

But I felt the writing could have been better.  The concept has great possibilities, so I'll watch for a while and see how I feel about it later.

He's a pretty good singer though.👍

ETA:  It was interesting to see Charlie Barnett again.  I haven't seen him in anything since the early Chicago Fire seasons.