Esteemed Contributor
On 9/3/2014 LipstickDiva said:

I didn't understand what they expected to accomplish either by luring him to the bar. But I certainly didn't see that coming.

My DH got frustrated because ultimately Terry leaving is going to cause more problems and he left Christine in a bigger mess. I don't understand why they didn't just call the police. For heaven sake that was self defense. This lunatic entered Christine's apartment and was going after her . Why would they think Terry would get in trouble for shooting him?

I believe the attorney is still in the hospital recovering from getting beat up.

I have no idea what could have happened to Billie, the wife.

I also agree that there are way too many commercials. The very first episode had few commercials. DH and I were very impressed and both commented about how nice it was not to have so many commercials. Then every episode after that was loaded with more commercials than content. It seemed like they showed about 5 minutes then ran a commercial.

They wanted to get his finger prints to match with the crime scene. They were hoping he would tell them the truth. They did not realize Eric would go crazy when he was on these drugs.

The reason Terry ran away was because Stanley Kale (eric's father) offered Christine a deal if she turned in Terry. His life for her father's release from prison. Apparently, he had some evidence that would clear Christine's father. I think Terry wanted Christine to get her father released.

I know it would have been self defense but who knows how that may have turned out. I hope they bring this series back.

Trusted Contributor

Its really a unique and different series and though the ending and subject is violent, its a good show and well acted.