Respected Contributor

After al the ads and hype, I found the show to be boring. What did you think?

Honored Contributor

Re: Opinions on Battle Creek?

I liked it. I been a fan of Dean Winter since he was on OZ.
Frequent Contributor

I'm sorry but I found it boring also. I so wanted to like it! I love Josh D and the premise seemed promising but it was just the usual stuff and I could anticipate everything that was going to happen. The jokes seemed lame.

Frequent Contributor

Oh, by the way, I think the citizens of Battle Creek Michigan should be upset. It portrayed that city as awful!

Super Contributor

I really liked it-found it rather quirky but funny! As far as making Battle Creek look bad, think about how New Mexico looked on Breaking Bad. Both of my in-laws are buried at the National Cemetary in Battle Creek and , whenever we are in Michigan, we always pay a visit to Battle Creek. Cemetary is lovely but the city isn't the prettiest in the world.

Honored Contributor

I would have given it a try, but Revenge is due back next week, so waiting for that in that time slot.

Contributor

I really wanted to like this show. I do have to say though I found it boring. I am a huge fan of Dean Winters since OZ as well. I think maybe because I saw Josh & Dean on just about every talk show last week and they kept saying the same thing over and over again (I mean they have to promote it) that I thought they pretty much showed the entire show on their promotion of it. I will probably still watch it though because I am a fan of Dean's. I will be glad when his hair grows out bit too! I think they may have over-hyped this show because of the creator and director that they may have over done it. We'll see.

Esteemed Contributor

Stupid and boring.
Trusted Contributor

I didn't care for it... and I so wanted to like it.

Respected Contributor

I thought it was ok I hope it gets better.