Esteemed Contributor

Re: Only 3 "Grimm" episodes remaining...

@redwingsgal

Me, too, re the babies.  With 3 episodes remaining, wonder what means the writers have come up with to advance her pregnancy.  That will be interesting.  If she doesn't have those babies by the end of the series, I do believe I'll scream at them.

Honored Contributor

@sfnative wrote:

With only 3 episodes remaining due to NBC's decision to d/c this great program, I'm already grieving for this Friday night loss.  So badly wished someone else would have picked it up.  Many storey lines yet to be told.  So many short seasons.  And, though others may not have enjoyed all of the cast members, in the end, it worked. 

@sfnative

I am so glad you started this post!  When DH and I watched the last episode, we were both sitting there and then we looked at each other and I actually had tears in my eyes!!! We both said -- OMG -- what are we going to do when the last show airs???  I not only love the show --- the story lines, all of the wild monsters,etc. that they come up, but most of all, I adore the main characters in this series!  And when they all are together, you really believe that they are friends!!!!  I especially love Rosalee and Monroe!  Hank and Wu are adorable.  Although I know a lot of people were never especially fond of Juliette, I always liked her, especially after she was filled in on who Nick really was and she started getting to kick some butt herself.  I just keep hoping that she and Nick will get together in the end.  I just hate that Nick is with Adelund.  I loved when Adelund was the real hexonbeast -- the meanie!  Ha -- that was great.  

I just can't believe it is going to end!!!!  I think there is still so much more to tell.  I can't imagine how it will end.  Will they have it so it will be a fast forward --- like years from now and Rosalee and Monroe's babies are grown up and everyone is older and settled with their families and then the younger generation has taken over???  

When will Truble make an appearance?  I find it odd that she has not been on the show for a good while given that there are so few shows left.  Is she pregnant or anything?  I know when Rosalee was pregant for real, she was out for a few shows.

This has been my favorite show since the day it started!  I am glad others here are also lamenting the end!!!  Woman Sad

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Shows don't always end these days. They can come back as a made for TV movie or mini-series, for a limited run. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I wonder if there is any chance at all for them to change their minds and keep our show on afterall?   I think I know the answer.  I remember years ago when they cancelled the show American Dreams,  which I just loved!  I wrote them and even called the main offices in NY and to no avail.  If ZnBC wants a show gone that's it !!!!  Wholesome shows like that do t have a chance nowadays.  Grimm isn't exactly wholesome but the characters are,  they are like a family , we have grown to love each of them.  It's sad it is ending when so many more storylines could be done.  

Lets enjoy these last eposoids ....

Esteemed Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

Shows don't always end these days. They can come back as a made for TV movie or mini-series, for a limited run. 

@gardenman

I'd really welcome that, provided it was done well.  So many times when they try to do that, it falls flat.  There have been some successes, though.  Keeping my fingers crossed.

Esteemed Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@sfnative wrote:

With only 3 episodes remaining due to NBC's decision to d/c this great program, I'm already grieving for this Friday night loss.  So badly wished someone else would have picked it up.  Many storey lines yet to be told.  So many short seasons.  And, though others may not have enjoyed all of the cast members, in the end, it worked. 

@sfnative

I am so glad you started this post!  When DH and I watched the last episode, we were both sitting there and then we looked at each other and I actually had tears in my eyes!!! We both said -- OMG -- what are we going to do when the last show airs???  I not only love the show --- the story lines, all of the wild monsters,etc. that they come up, but most of all, I adore the main characters in this series!  And when they all are together, you really believe that they are friends!!!!  I especially love Rosalee and Monroe!  Hank and Wu are adorable.  Although I know a lot of people were never especially fond of Juliette, I always liked her, especially after she was filled in on who Nick really was and she started getting to kick some butt herself.  I just keep hoping that she and Nick will get together in the end.  I just hate that Nick is with Adelund.  I loved when Adelund was the real hexonbeast -- the meanie!  Ha -- that was great.  

I just can't believe it is going to end!!!!  I think there is still so much more to tell.  I can't imagine how it will end.  Will they have it so it will be a fast forward --- like years from now and Rosalee and Monroe's babies are grown up and everyone is older and settled with their families and then the younger generation has taken over???  

When will Truble make an appearance?  I find it odd that she has not been on the show for a good while given that there are so few shows left.  Is she pregnant or anything?  I know when Rosalee was pregant for real, she was out for a few shows.

This has been my favorite show since the day it started!  I am glad others here are also lamenting the end!!!  Woman Sad

@AngelPuppy1

Hi AngelPuppy!  It's nice to "See" you again. ( I've been gone for nearly 2 years.)

I totally agree with everything you said.  My daughter started watching from the get-go and one day she told me about this new program  she thought I would like.  Well, Duh!  I asked her why she hadn't told me after the first episode.  LOL!

Trying to figure out how they're going to pull all of the story lines together is a mind-blowing exercise that I've simply given up on.  This Friday's episode should be interesting.

I sooooo love Rosalee and Monroe, too!  My favorite moment in the series occurred rather early on.  It was when Nick decided to "introduce" vessen to Hank in an interrogation room.  That scene was so cool.  And then there was the episode when the spiked chocolate chip cookie was just sitting there on someone's desk at the police station and Wu was headed for it - he just couldn't pass it by.  I could hear a collective, "Uh-Oh," across the viewing nation, as we all just knew he HAD to take a bite of that lucious looking cookie.

Let's all enjoy this Friday and the 2 that follow.

Honored Contributor

@sfnative wrote:

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@sfnative wrote:

@sfnative

@AngelPuppy1

Hi AngelPuppy!  It's nice to "See" you again. ( I've been gone for nearly 2 years.)

I totally agree with everything you said.  My daughter started watching from the get-go and one day she told me about this new program  she thought I would like.  Well, Duh!  I asked her why she hadn't told me after the first episode.  LOL!

Trying to figure out how they're going to pull all of the story lines together is a mind-blowing exercise that I've simply given up on.  This Friday's episode should be interesting.

I sooooo love Rosalee and Monroe, too!  My favorite moment in the series occurred rather early on.  It was when Nick decided to "introduce" vessen to Hank in an interrogation room.  That scene was so cool.  And then there was the episode when the spiked chocolate chip cookie was just sitting there on someone's desk at the police station and Wu was headed for it - he just couldn't pass it by.  I could hear a collective, "Uh-Oh," across the viewing nation, as we all just knew he HAD to take a bite of that lucious looking cookie.

Let's all enjoy this Friday and the 2 that follow.

@sfnative

Welcome back!!!!  It's hard to believe it will be over with soon.  I can't remember when, if ever, I have become so attached to characters on a show and a show.  Some shows start off good, and then lose steam --- its like they struggle for story lines.  I never felt this way about Grimm!  I felt it just got better and better.  Every episode was and is truly so exciting!!!  As when what was really happening was revealed to each character, it was so much fun.  it was like, the brotherhood or the club just got closer and closer and this made the show even more enjoyable.  After the show ends, I want to go back and watch the the first season of the show.  I am sure there are plenty of moments that I had forgetten about.  I guess it is true --- all good things come to an end!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

Hi Everyone!

It's Friday, which means it's Grimm Day!!!

Wonder if they're going to fold any Irish mythology into tonight's episode, or just continue with the various countdown story-lines.  Would kind of be fun to include an Emerald Isle creature.

Enjoy tonight's episode! 

"See" you tomorrow for after thoughts.

Rebecca

Esteemed Contributor

"The stick isn't going to go through!" - I'm yelling at the TV, as Nick walks through the oval mirror into the Black Forest in an alternate universe.

The reason Juliette stepped into the mirror, I believe, is rather lame: she feels the skull guy is going to do something bad to everyone, but really has no evidence of that.  Am I nuts?

Rather disappointed in the turn this last episode took.  Anyone else feel the same or are you all stoked?

I'm excited for the story line to return to Portland and want to see what's cooking with our new babies and other story lines!

Honored Contributor

I wasn't thrilled with this last episode. The previews also make it very, very clear that our heroes survive their time in the Black Forest and return to Portland intact followed by the monster. (Good job of killing any suspense there guys.) I'm guessing they have to bring the monster back to Portland so they can use the stick to kill it. Maybe once the beast is killed all of the various Wesen then revert to human form thus eliminating the need for a Grimm and ending the series? We'll have to see what happens, but that's my best guess of how they'll wrap everything up right now. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!