Esteemed Contributor

Only 3 "Grimm" episodes remaining...

With only 3 episodes remaining due to NBC's decision to d/c this great program, I'm already grieving for this Friday night loss.  So badly wished someone else would have picked it up.  Many storey lines yet to be told.  So many short seasons.  And, though others may not have enjoyed all of the cast members, in the end, it worked. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Only 3 "Grimm" episodes remaining...

@sfnative, I agree with you.  I do not watch much television, but I never miss Grimm. 

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

I agree as well, I will miss this show badly!  It's been my favorite program since it debuted, a fantasy show with a completely new premise!  Not reworked Disney movies, not vampires, zombies, werewolves or superheroes, but a completely new premise.  That kind of unique programming is incredibly rare in TV these days, and it's terribly sad that it's being cancelled.

Esteemed Contributor

love the show and going to miss it terribly!  Actually loved it from the very first eposoide.  Why is NBC cancelling it are the ratings low,  can't understand that if so,  it is so different from any other shiw which IMO makes it so unique.  NBC does this a lot, and then they keep shows that I would never watch!  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm upset about losing this show, too, but I like the fact that it's going out before it's time is up.  In other words, it leaves us wanting more.   I'd prefer a show I really love doing that rather than staying around too long and everyone getting really tired of it (i.e. Castle.)  That way I have better memories of the show in general. 

I love the ingenuity and creative storyline of this series.  It has been a great pleasure to watch it! 

Respected Contributor

I love Grimm. The special effects are so great & delight me every show with the creativity. I think Wu is my favorite character. How are they going to wrap up all of those story lines?! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Kitty Galore

@Kitty Galore wrote:

love the show and going to miss it terribly!  Actually loved it from the very first eposoide.  Why is NBC cancelling it are the ratings low,  can't understand that if so,  it is so different from any other shiw which IMO makes it so unique.  NBC does this a lot, and then they keep shows that I would never watch!  

Kitty,

You said what I didn't dare in my original post: Yes, NBC sure does this a lot!!!  And, the junk that's left over - oy vey!  When I first learned "Grimm" was being canceled, I thought about shows I watch on NBC and bottom line for me is that presently, "Grimm" is the only one.

The uniqueness of this show cannot be overstated and it's been done well. Mega kudos to the creators, the special effects folks, actors and the entire creative team that have pulled together after so many ups and downs and threats to cancel.

Esteemed Contributor

@CamilleP

@CamilleP wrote:

I agree as well, I will miss this show badly!  It's been my favorite program since it debuted, a fantasy show with a completely new premise!  Not reworked Disney movies, not vampires, zombies, werewolves or superheroes, but a completely new premise.  That kind of unique programming is incredibly rare in TV these days, and it's terribly sad that it's being cancelled.

Camille,

I really appreciate the statements you made, which I've highlighted in blue.  So incredibly true!  And, not many of us actually think in those terms.

I'm really glad I have Amazon Prime, because I can watch "Grimm" for free any time I want, so after the last episode, will be starting at the very beginning and working forward.

The other night I was dreaming, while awake, about a "Grimm" movie.  "Girl," I told myself, "Get a grip!"

Respected Contributor

We DVR it religiously.  Never missed an episode.  Love all the actors and characters.  I did prefer Nick with Julliette, tho.  Love how Wu and Hank are in on it now.

I hope Rosalie has the babies before the end.  

I will miss this show...

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

All three of us are Grimm fans!  I love that show.

Last week's show was particularly good, so touching and so humane, I sure teared up.