Trusted Contributor

Only 3 more episodes of NCIS with Michael Weatherly

Boohoo!  I'm going to miss him!   I read that he's going to go out with a bang, and with the largest cast ever for an NCIS show.  I also read that Cote de Pablo said she will not be appearing in the final episode, even though it's been alluded to that Tony will leave to be with her.  I hope that I will continue to enjoy watching the show, minus Tony and his dad, Senior.  Smiley Frustrated

Oh, and apparently Michael Weatherly has signed for the leading role in a new drama called "Bull", so maybe that will appease me some to be able to still see him on TV.  Smiley Happy 

Valued Contributor

Re: Only 3 more episodes of NCIS with Michael Weatherly

It won't be the same without him, but the show perseveres, even after "Kate" and "Ziva" left.   I personally am hooked on NCIS-NO, and have liked Scott Bakula ever since he was on Quantum Leap.  He, and Mark Harmon have definitely aged well.

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call
Respected Contributor

@Shogirl wrote:

Boohoo!  I'm going to miss him!   I read that he's going to go out with a bang, and with the largest cast ever for an NCIS show.  I also read that Cote de Pablo said she will not be appearing in the final episode, even though it's been alluded to that Tony will leave to be with her.  I hope that I will continue to enjoy watching the show, minus Tony and his dad, Senior.  Smiley Frustrated

Oh, and apparently Michael Weatherly has signed for the leading role in a new drama called "Bull", so maybe that will appease me some to be able to still see him on TV.  Smiley Happy 

I really hate to see him go for sure, but I won't be watching 'Bull'.   He's playing Dr. Phil.   Wonder if he'll shave his head?  LOL

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Regular Contributor

According to TVonline dot com he’s going to "play the title role in CBS’ new series Bull which is to be based on talk show host Phil McGraw’s early days running one of the most prolific trial consulting services of all time. According to the official character description, Weatherly’s "Dr. Bull" — who heads a company that analyzes juries to help develop defense strategies — possesses a physicality, feral intelligence and bruising candor that make him magnetic to women."

Personally----I’d rather he had chose to continue to play the DiNozzo character !!

Honored Contributor

@Shogirl wrote:

@Shogirl

Well, if the show is about Dr Phil, then the name BULL is accurate! 

I'm going to miss Tony DiNozzo ... boo hoo.

Honored Contributor

I'm going to miss Tony not being in NCIS any longer as well.  He's really easy on the eyes for sure.  He adds a lot to the show too with his sense of humor.

And if he's getting ready to start a new drama, count me in.  I'll be all over checking him  - I mean it, out to see what it's all about.

Trusted Contributor

I am going to miss him too.  I think he is soooo handsome.  I love his character and I don't know how the show will be without Tony's antics.

Jessa
Respected Contributor

With so few episodes left, I was hoping his character would have had a featured role last night.

OT  Joe Spano aka  Tobias Fornell, was Henry Goldblume on Hill Street Blues.  Hill Street is on a nostalgia station on our cable so we've been rewatching the series.  What a great series and Joe Spano was excellent in his role.