Frequent Contributor

On Wednesday, December 11, Cameron Mackintosh’s sensational staged concert returns to the big screen for One Day More! 

Featuring an all-star cast including Michael BallAlfie BoeCarrie Hope Fletcher, and Matt Lucas and featuring the beloved songs I Dreamed A DreamBring Him HomeOne Day More and On My Own, Les Misérables – The Staged Concert is an absolute must-see for any fan of musical theatre or event cinema. 

Don’t miss your chance to hear the people sing at your local cinema! 

Valued Contributor

They seem to haul out some new incarnation of this show every 10 years or so. There have been 2 Broadway revivals, a 10 year anniversary concert, a 25 year anniversary concert, a major motion picture, and now this new concert. How much misery can we take?

Honored Contributor

I beleive that our local PBS broadcast this on Thanksgivng and it was wonderful, 3 hours of amazing music

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

We don't have it on TV and as far as the theaters go, the closest one is about 60 miles away, so I will have to miss it. I LOVE this concert and I ugly cry every time I watch it!