Highlighted
Super Contributor

Once Upon A Time - when does new season start?

Anyone know when the new season starts?

Honored Contributor

Re: Once Upon A Time - when does new season start?

I went way back so I didn't have to start another thread on this show. I have a headache trying to keep track who's who and what's what.

Phew! I think if anything i'm over informed (big stretch for me).

I went back and read postings on the internet. I also saw some of the 'spoilers'. This show just has too many characters.

I went off on one of my hunts because I think I saw the same man who was playing Ingrid's father the same real person who plays Emily Thorne's father in Revenge.

I was curious. Now I'm over informed and more confused as ever.

I need to just step back.

keri, is there a place I can go where I can see a synopsis on this thing? Any idea?

Super Contributor

Re: Once Upon A Time - when does new season start?

On 11/9/2014 annabellethecat said:

I went way back so I didn't have to start another thread on this show. I have a headache trying to keep track who's who and what's what.

Phew! I think if anything i'm over informed (big stretch for me).

I went back and read postings on the internet. I also saw some of the 'spoilers'. This show just has too many characters.

I went off on one of my hunts because I think I saw the same man who was playing Ingrid's father the same real person who plays Emily Thorne's father in Revenge.

I was curious. Now I'm over informed and more confused as ever.

I need to just step back.

keri, is there a place I can go where I can see a synopsis on this thing? Any idea?

Annabelle is there a synopsis on the OUAT Wikipedia page for this season. I do believe I saw it there. My DH just started watching this show this season he has so many questions for me during the episodes like last night he asked if Mr Gold was Henry's father. We do have the previous seasons on DVD so I encouraged him to watch in order to catch up.