Honored Contributor

Once Upon A Time in Hollywood

Do you love movies, Tarantino especially?  We just got home from see this Hollywood movie with Brad Pitt & Leo DiCaprio.

Treat yourself to this one, it is hilarious, crazy. Just a really fun movie, smiled through the whole thing, good music too.

There are tons of stars in this one, I hope they win a lot of awards for this one. Never a dull moment, great storyline, fab '70s cars in it. Oh and Brad Pitt is still looking good!!!  Easy on the eyes Leo not too bad either!

Respected Contributor

Re: Once Upon A Time in Hollywood

Can’t wait to see this one. Thanks for the review !

Honored Contributor

Thanks for your review, it's definitely on my list of 'must see'!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

I thought it was terrible.  Long and dragy.  But they are nice to look at!!

Honored Contributor

Is it another of those awful movies with a bunch of Hollywood super stars just oozing "aren't we special?", "aren't we wonderful?"  Like all those Oceans (pick a number) movies?  

I can't sit through those. 

Honored Contributor

@meem120 wrote:

I thought it was terrible.  Long and dragy.  But they are nice to look at!!

@meem120 

a friend of mine said the same thing,

i will probably wait until it hits on demand on comcast.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

In my defense it is close to 3hrs. long but if you're not a Quentin Tarantino movie fan, you probably won't enjoy this one. He makes movies with a good story line, crazy yes but good. He puts in tons of stars so yes there are a lot of familiar faces both from the movie scene and programs on tv. We recognized a lot of folks from other shows on tv. Everything meshes together though, makes sense.

Those of you looking forward to seeing it, sit back, relax and get ready to smile and laugh. We really enjoyed it, hope you do too.

Respected Contributor

I’ve never had any interest in going to see a Quentin Tarantino film before, but after reading reviews I wanted to try it. I really liked it, just sat back and enjoyed the music, fashion, settings and atmosphere of the 60s. Plus I was a fan of Lancer and it was cool to watch that part. It took me awhile to recognize Timothy Olyphant.