Respected Contributor

Re: Once Upon A Time in Hollywood 3/2020

Thanks for heads up about this movie.  Just watched it and loved it enjoyed every minute of it.  Been wanting to see it for some time was worth the wait.  Loved Brad and Leonardo isolation ‘ain’t so bad with these two!

Respected Contributor

Great flick.  Ingenious ending - but what else would one expect from Quentin Tarantino?  Offbeat as usual and very clever.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

@pommom   I dudn’t see that ending coming - real Tarantino!

Honored Contributor

Reading about this movie made me think of the old movie "The Stuntman" with Peter O'Toole (loved him!).  Talk about an odd and funny ending!  

If you are bored, see if you can find it somewhere!  It's entertaining.

Honored Contributor

I just finished watching this movie, it was good, too bad this isn't really how the story ended.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I lived there too (well, down in Orange County), I was 15 at the time and I remember being so scared after the Manson murders. 

I loved the reminiscing.....they did a fabulous job of recreating what it all looked like then.  And I absolutely loved that they were playing KHJ on the radio.....the Real Don Steele!!  I had that channel on ALL the time at home....great memories. 

Enjoyed the movie and it wasn't as gory as his movies usually are....well at least through most of it.  Loved the Brad Pitt character. 

Janet in Georgia