Honored Contributor

On "The Middle"- Axle is MARRIED?

Could someone please post a spoiler and tell me the when, how, and who?

Thank you!

Trusted Contributor

Re: On "The Middle"- Axle is MARRIED?

That is on tonight's episode. He secretly marries his girlfriend and I think her name is April. 

Valued Contributor

Oh NOOOOO!!! That isn't what I want for his character. He is so funny! He could be the poster child for the eternal student...the undergrad on the nine year plan. I could see him still in college as Sue and Brick graduate before him. 

Honored Contributor

I don't like this story line.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@sallybusky wrote:

Oh NOOOOO!!! That isn't what I want for his character. He is so funny! He could be the poster child for the eternal student...the undergrad on the nine year plan. I could see him still in college as Sue and Brick graduate before him. 

I think that's a stretch for that character unless his parents win the lottery. Don't forget this is 2016 not 1960, he'd bankrupt himself and his kind for life if he stayed in college perpetually.

Honored Contributor

We willl find out more about him marrying tonight. I saw a promo where Axle is asked if he had to marry April, he says no and his father says that's worse! I don't blame his parents for not liking her, she's pretty but not too bright! Could you imagine if the happy couple moves in with the Hecks!

Respected Contributor

You may want to edit your title because it might be a spoiler for some. 

Super Contributor

I checked and The Middle isn't on here tonight.  Dolly Parton is having a 3 hour benefit for the people who lost their homes  due to the wild fires in Gatlinburg TN. 

Honored Contributor

I just watched it.  It was stupid and they got it annuled in about 1 minute.  It was a dumb segment.  Don't waste your time.

Honored Contributor

Problem solved, but why get him married in the first place? I did like the Mike and the sunglasses part, it was so Mike. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan