Honored Contributor

Dan Abrams is introducing a new live cop show with several cities, including Albuquerque, participating.  It will air starting July 22, each Friday and Saturday night at 7pm, for 3 hours each night on the Reelz Channel.  The title is the name of the show.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I'll be watching.  They have a Facebook Page.  I don't see Albuquerque listed.  I'm hoping Jefferson Co. AL re-joins them.  This is what was on their FB page today (which came from Twitter which I don't use):

Here are the departments that will be on... On Patrol Live
1 Richland SC
2 Marion County Fl
3 Volusia County Fl
4 Beech Grove In
5 Nye County NV
6 Paterson NJ
7 Bernalillo County NM
8 Berkeley County SC
Esteemed Contributor

Wow , wonder if they will come across a situation as I saw on the news  abt Midvale ,outside of Salt Lake City , where the Father told his 4 yr old to shoot the Police as he was being arrested. The 4 yr old actually pulled the trigger on the handgun. It was all on tape

Honored Contributor

@skatting44    Albuquerque is Bernalillo County.  There's a website that lists all the municipalities.  There are many.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

How long ago was that first responders live show? It didn't last long.

Honored Contributor

@PickyPicky3 wrote:

How long ago was that first responders live show? It didn't last long.

@PickyPicky3 Live PD was A&E's bread and butter for quite awhile until the anti-police sentiment during the pandemic when they suddenly took it off the air.  They tried to branch out into Live Rescue which followed Fire Departments and some Ambulance services and that went on for awhile after Live PD was pulled.  I found that one kinda boring and I was so mad at them pulling LIve PD that I swore off A&E.  

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess   I'm thinking about a live show that had police, fire, and ambulance in the same show. It didn't work for me. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 I've had it set to record for 2 weeks. I love this stuff! I still record Jail and Cops, even tho they are all old episodes.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Kachina624 I've had it set to record for 2 weeks. I love this stuff! I still record Jail and Cops, even tho they are all old episodes.

@Love my grandkids Cops has been picked up by Fox Nation, but you gotta pay extra to get Fox Nation.  

Honored Contributor

Re: On Patrol Live

[ Edited ]

I used to watch 60 Days In but lost track of it. Anyone here ever watch it? It's a show that features everyday people posing as criminals in jail to give suggestions for change to the authorities.